Windows 10: Windows deactivated after network upgrade

Discus and support Windows deactivated after network upgrade in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I started out with Windows 7 on this PC in 2012. It was activated. I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, so have no Windows 10 code. I had a digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DebbieWiles1, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows deactivated after network upgrade

I started out with Windows 7 on this PC in 2012. It was activated. I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, so have no Windows 10 code. I had a digital code. Recently, the network adapter failed on my motherboard, so I bought and installed a network card. Now Windows 10 is telling me it is not activated. I thought I had a MS account on this PC, but using that didn't fix it.

Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

DebbieWiles1, Jul 1, 2019

2. No network connectivity after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response:

I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter.

Try the following steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select “Network Adapter”

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Basic Network guide

I'll be adding a small page on doing this in windows vista soon, since XP is the same with a step or two less, i assume people will figure it out.

Mussels, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Windows deactivated after network upgrade

no network after upgrade to 10

Hi,

Sorry for getting back to you late.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run Network troubleshooter:

Follow the below steps:

Waseemulla S, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows deactivated after network upgrade

1. Windows deactivated after network upgrade - Similar Threads - deactivated network upgrade

2. upgraded hardware windows is now deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgraded hardware windows is now deactivated: I upgraded my mobo, ram, and cpu then windows was deactivated i don't have a product key as it was a prebuilt with it preinstalled i tried trouble shooting but It gives me an error and says contact support....
  3. Reactivate deactivated network?

Reactivate deactivated network?: Was in my network connections and wanted to change something there (under properties) but I came to disable it and do not know how to enable it again because it is no longer displayed there. If it brings something it was responsible for giving Hotspot. So for my Wlan usb...
  4. Windows is deactivated after upgrading PC.

Windows is deactivated after upgrading PC.: I recently reset windows on my PC and upgraded some hardware at the same time, I was able to set up windows but I am not able to change certain settings because windows is now not activated, apparently. I bought a genuine copy of windows for this PC several years ago and I...
  5. Windows deactivated after update

Windows deactivated after update: I recently updated my windows to the latest build from the one it was shipped with. After updating my product key is gone and I'm getting activation popups again and again. I tried the original product key but it won't work. Can my windows be activated or product keys are...
  6. Windows reactivated after deactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reactivated after deactivation: So I installed windows 10 pro and was interested in seeing how it look activated so when one one person posted a key on facebook (Multi licence I guess) so I tried it and windows activated then after few hours I removed the key using a command I found online and it went back...
  7. Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade

Windows 10 Deactivated after version 19.03 upgrade: Yesterday I upgraded from a Strix B350 and Ryzen 1600X to an X570 Taichi and 3600. After performing this upgrade I was able to use the windows activation troubleshooting tool to get Windows 10 activated. After this, I updated to Windows 19.03 and then my Windows 10 was no...
  8. Windows deactivated after update......

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows deactivated after update......: Recently I bought my laptop acer aspire 5 with pre activated windows 10 home...….now after an update from windows the windows is showing deactivated …nothing is shown in setting activation tab….pls guide.....[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Windows Deactivation After Recent Hardware Upgrade

Windows Deactivation After Recent Hardware Upgrade: So i bought a prebuilt PC about a year ago, and recently decided to upgrade it because the hardware was outdated for the games i play. I upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram. When i first booted i had a blue screen (which is irrelevant because it was a bad app) so i decided...
  10. Windows deactivated after hardware upgrade.

Windows deactivated after hardware upgrade.: I recently upgraded my CPU and Motherboard, and now my copy of Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I already followed the steps on here, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change. None of the steps seemed to work, as I'm...