Windows 10: windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

Discus and support windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MasonWeiss1, Sep 4, 2020.

1. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

I recently uses a hardware ID spoofer to access certain content safely, and now that i have finished and im done using it, it appears that my windows has been deactivated. Its say i don't have a valid activation key or product key, i tried trouble shooting and it says "something has interrupted troubleshooting. Make sure your connected to the internet. Of course im connected to the internet but in keeps saying this i restarted my pc all of that stuff i even did wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey in powershell and nothing has worked please help.

:)

MasonWeiss1, Sep 4, 2020
  2. IJSR Win User

Windows 10 Deactivated

I used a Fortnite HWID Spoofer to get unbanned from the game, and I reinstalled Windows 10 and it gave me Windows 10 Home!

Even though when I purchased my device it had Windows 10 on it, I dont get it what should I do?

IJSR, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Error code 0x80004005 , Had this issue after re-formatting my PC did all steps i could find online to no prevail

If it’s a valid key you have, I’d suggest resetting windows and attempting to re-activate this should reverse anything you’ve done with the HWID spoofer.

rossmcbain, Sep 4, 2020
  4. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

My computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. How can I fix this?

Ever since updating to Windows 1809 amd64 2019-03, my computer's HWID keeps changing after every restart. I bought a license that is connected to my computer's HWID, and the website only lets me change the HWID the license is connected to every week.

I also have an HWID spoofer but every time I try to use it now, it says "Driver failed to load".

All of this happened after the update happened. Is there anyway I can fix this?

AndrewZhangVP, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer

1. windows deactivated after using hwid spoofer - Similar Threads - deactivated using hwid

2. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  3. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hwid spoofer destroyed PC: okay so i got banned on game i founded spoofer and i use it but after a while it turned out that I didn't have windows activated I had windows activated and I tried to restart the computer but nothing happened, so I put the computer into reset but nothing happened, windows...
  4. Hwid spoofer destroyed PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  6. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...: My brother gave me this computer in december of 2020 , and bought the activation key online and was delievered the key through email. Of course this would be extremely hard to find. I'm looking to reactivate my pc, I've clean reboot, reboot from cloud, etc etc. troubleshooter...
  7. I've used a hwid spoofer in the past, but this was not a permanent hwid spoofer. Meaning...

8. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  9. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer: some programs dont work now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-hwid-to-original-after-using-hwid/2b09cac4-bfac-499f-abf9-853769fda55d
  10. how to revert hwid to original after using hwid spoofer

in Windows 10 Customization