Windows 10: Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates

Discus and support Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My previously activated windows 10 Pro now says that it cannot connect with the activation server to verify. It still shows the Product ID and Product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AlexanderRaborn, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates

My previously activated windows 10 Pro now says that it cannot connect with the activation server to verify. It still shows the Product ID and Product Key. Also shows error code: 0xC004F074, this system was previously windows 7 Pro and was upgraded to 10 years ago. I have run sfc /scannow and it ran into corrupt files it said it repaired, but troubleshoot tool can still not find a way to reach the activation server.

Please help.

:)

AlexanderRaborn, Jul 30, 2020

2. Windows 10 deactivated itself after update

I have been running Windows 10 for about two months and there had been no problems before. Today, 12/10/15, I updated Windows 10 and it deactivated itself. I didn't deactivate windows. After the update it said windows had not been activated. I can't reactivate
    it and the error code that it comes up with has nothing to do with what happened. Help Please.

Aidan Fairweather, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Windows 10 deactivated itself after update

I bought the windows Pro last year and the code is valid until the recent windows update and now this is showing that my Windows is deactivated.

Please help. I followed the steps and tried to call the phone number that shows up when you search using the
    SLUI 04 and there seems to be a dead number and the call does not go through.

This product key was on the back of windows 10 Pro DVD that i bought and shamefully now windows says that this key is not for Windows 10 pro. how is this possible?

Please suggest steps to get this resolved. other than the ones you already mentioned here.

Thank you.

VijayaGopu, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates

Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) will not install

Anyone else having problems getting the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3156387) installed? This update has been failing for me & doing a failed to update after downloading & reboot, then rebooting & removing the update.

V 10.0 build 10240

broken pixel, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates

1. Windows deactivated itself after the last two cumulative updates - Similar Threads - deactivated itself last

2. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  3. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Deactivated itself.: My windows license deactivated, I tried reactivating with windows key on side of my computer but doesn't allow me to use that key.What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated-itself/5f255a1b-606c-4702-8fe7-3437fb1537fe
  4. Windows Deactivated itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows deactivated itself

Windows deactivated itself: Hi. My Dell Latitude laptop with Windows 10 Pro for Workstations has deactivated itself. It happened after updating to the latest version last night. It now has a watermark telling me to 'Activate Windows'. It never used to have this. I cannot retrieve my product key...
  7. Windows deactivated itself.

Windows deactivated itself.: I was on my laptop and one day when i restarted it, windows was not activtaed. I contacted ASUS for my windows product key and whenever i input it, the code shows up invalid. I would also like to mention that it did this for no reason that i can think of....
  8. Windows deactivated itself.

Windows deactivated itself.: Hi, I have ran into a problem. One day I turned on my pc, to see, that my windows wasn't activated anymore. It has been like this for a week now, where windows isn't activated. Windows came pre-installed on my pc. I'm running windows 10 pro....
  9. Windows deactivated itself?

Windows deactivated itself?: So I ran an update last night, and this morning windows says it needs to be activated on this device and that I changed hardware, despite the fact that I have NOT changed any hardware whatsoever, all I did was unplug and replug a USB drive. My copy of windows 10 was...
  10. Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates

Windows 10 Pro deactivated itself after updates: Hello. After updating windows to the latest version, my copy of Windows 10 Pro has deactivated itself. Before the update, this problem did not occur, and it was activated. It is not "already used on another device" because this IS the device i used it on. This key was...