Windows 10: Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

Discus and support Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdamChmielewski1, May 14, 2022.

1. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 I got a error 0x80070641. Those are the logs [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i001: Burn v3.7.3813.0, Windows v10.0 Build 19043: Service Pack 0, path: C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\scoped_dir9080_828714694\vc_redist.x64 1.exe, cmdline: '' [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleLog' to value 'C:\Users\Adam\AppData\Local\Temp\dd_vcredist_amd64_20220514211801.log' [2278:2390][2

:)

AdamChmielewski1, May 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 14, 2022
  4. IggSter Win User

Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, May 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

1. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset - Similar Threads - deactivated itself installer

2. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  3. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  4. Windows 11 factory reset itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 factory reset itself: Hello, first of I would like to address that the laptop I'm using isn't exactly mine and it is owned by the government that my mother borrowed for work discussions. The original Windows account used on the laptop is someone from her work, it even had her full name and...
  5. Windows 11 factory reset itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 factory reset itself: Hello, first of I would like to address that the laptop I'm using isn't exactly mine and it is owned by the government that my mother borrowed for work discussions. The original Windows account used on the laptop is someone from her work, it even had her full name and...
  6. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset: So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 I got a error 0x80070641. Those are the logs [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i001: Burn...
  7. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset: So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 I got a error 0x80070641. Those are the logs [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i001: Burn...
  8. Windows Deactivated Itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Deactivated Itself: [ATTACH] Not exactly sure but sometime in the last week my windows began stating it wasn't activated despite it being activated for months now with a legitimate product key. Anyone know what might be the problem/solution? submitted by /u/itzEK3 [link] [comments]...
  9. My windows is broken after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is broken after factory reset: After i did a factory reset, the start button stops working, i cant open file it says "an attempt was made to refrence a token that doesnot exist" this was me trying to open recycle bin there's only recycle bin in desktop, can,t connect to internet, audio doesnt work, canr...
  10. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset: I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows is not...