Windows 10: windows deactivated without any limitations

Discus and support windows deactivated without any limitations in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so I just updated my windows and it deactivated itself. it was activated before the update and the error code is 0xc004f074. I did some research on how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/creapeh, Mar 12, 2021.

1. windows deactivated without any limitations

so I just updated my windows and it deactivated itself. it was activated before the update and the error code is 0xc004f074. I did some research on how to fix it, and if the deactivation limits anything. I learned that you wouldn't be able to change your wallpaper and some other cosmetic stuff. however, when I tested it out, I could easily change whatever I wanted without it being grayed out or anything. so right now what I'm guessing is that it's some sort of bug. I can still see the activate windows watermark and it does show me the error code, but there are no limitations caused by the deactivation. what does this mean and how can I fix it?

submitted by /u/creapeh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/creapeh, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows deactivated without any limitations

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

windows deactivated without any limitations

1. windows deactivated without any limitations - Similar Threads - deactivated without limitations

2. Is there any limit of size of windows default notepad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there any limit of size of windows default notepad?: I've seen article suggesting it's 1GB, 2GB or 32MB or even 54KB. I'm actually confused since I'm using windows 10, which is not guaranteed compared with windows 11's notepad...
  3. Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?: Nowadays I have screenshot 2k counted. Actually, it's not that big deal for me, But I'm concerning if I exceed after the limitation, something problem happens...
  4. Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any limitation on screenshot counts?: Nowadays I have screenshot 2k counted. Actually, it's not that big deal for me, But I'm concerning if I exceed after the limitation, something problem happens...
  5. EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMAILS WILL NOT UPDATE - DEACTIVATES. ANY SUGGESTIONS: EMAIL DE-ACTIATES AND DOES NOT UPDATE. IT DEACTIVATES ITSELF AUTOMATICALLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-will-not-update-deactivates-any-suggestions/389487e2-cda7-40cf-a5bd-49e6d84b75c7
  6. Are there any time limits when it comes to using Windows 10 without activation?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are there any time limits when it comes to using Windows 10 without activation?: This is not a straight-up duplicate of other questions like this. Answers have already been given, but the reason why I am asking again, is the fact, that the answers differ. Some from answers.microsoft.com say that there is no limit, and it is going to be fine, others from...
  7. Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lincese Windows 10 is deactivated without a reason: Good Afternoon. I have my Windows license deactivated and I don´t know why, please could you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lincese-windows-10-is-deactivated-without-a-reason/dbfbfa11-42e1-4bb2-bb92-edd914c39a06
  8. Is there any way to set up a time limit without being in a family group?

Is there any way to set up a time limit without being in a family group?: Hi, I'd like to set up some time limits for myself but I can't find any way to do it without setting up a family group. Is there any way to do this?...
  9. Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason: I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated? I...
  10. microsoft family time limit, without any family accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family time limit, without any family accounts?: ok so basically my old account (closing rn) was prevoiusly a part of a microsoft family account, listed as a child and there was a 2 hour time limit set from years back when my account was controlled by my dad. but i signed in with it (forgetting it was a child account) and...