Windows 10: Windows Deactivated

Discus and support Windows Deactivated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 deactivated yesterday as I was in the middle of a Word document. The only thing that was going on that I know of was a Java Update - unless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SingingStone5, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Windows Deactivated

Windows 10 deactivated yesterday as I was in the middle of a Word document. The only thing that was going on that I know of was a Java Update - unless Windows was also updating. I don’t have the product key. I bought the laptop new about 5 years ago. Now the browser and other applications are freezing and/or slow too. I’ve tried all sorts of fixes.....any help here?

:)

SingingStone5, Dec 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Deactivated

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows Deactivated

1. Windows Deactivated - Similar Threads - Deactivated

2. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  3. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  4. How to prevent windows from deactivating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent windows from deactivating?: So here's the situation. I want to upgrade EVERYTHING in my PC except the hard drive. Last time I did this, windows deactivated. I was unable to use a lot of features. Even though I purchased the software. I'm also hoping to change my hard drive soon and was wondering how to...
  5. How to prevent windows from deactivating?

How to prevent windows from deactivating?: So here's the situation. I want to upgrade EVERYTHING in my PC except the hard drive. Last time I did this, windows deactivated. I was unable to use a lot of features. Even though I purchased the software. I'm also hoping to change my hard drive soon and was wondering how to...
  6. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  7. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  9. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  10. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and it deactivated