Windows 10: Windows Deactivated

Discus and support Windows Deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 pro.My windows suddenly deactivated itself few weeks ago and a notification keeps appearing. When I troubleshoot it, it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KuanWei Kai, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Windows Deactivated

I am using Windows 10 pro.My windows suddenly deactivated itself few weeks ago and a notification keeps appearing. When I troubleshoot it, it says it cannot activate my version of windows. when I click change product key and enter my product key, an error message appears saying that it is not a genuine product key. I got the Windows when I bought the laptop and it has been working fine for the last 2 years.

:)

KuanWei Kai, Nov 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Deactivated

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Deactivated

1. Windows Deactivated - Similar Threads - Deactivated

2. Bluetooth deactivated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth deactivated: I am new to windows 10. Somehow the Bluetooth got deactivated. I can’t connect the speakers anymore. The switch to turn on the Bluetooth is nowhere to be found. Is it a driver problem? Or how can I have access to Bluetooth again? submitted by /u/Nikeli [link] [comments]...
  3. Unplugged a deactivated harddrive & pc now wont start & shows me error oxc000000f

Unplugged a deactivated harddrive & pc now wont start & shows me error oxc000000f: Hi, like title says, i have a win 8 cd in the cd rom but i cannot get the pc to start that install, My motherboard is msi Z77A-G45 I cannot figure out how to boot the win 8 cd, please help me solve this issue submitted by /u/philruppmobile [link] [comments]...
  4. Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?

Accessing Windows 10 Education after email deactivation?: My old college email was linked to my Windows account and after the email was deactivated today, I am no longer able to access that account. I was able to log in using a local account but I still want to access my main account. Is it possible to change or remove the email...
  5. Changed motherboard and CPU and now windows is deactivated?

Changed motherboard and CPU and now windows is deactivated?: I had heard of this issue before, but now it's happened to me. I've tried contacting microsoft about it, but every time I call the support number, I'm on hold for 30+ minutes and then I get the "Would you like us to call you back when someone is available" automated line. I...
  6. Windows 10 Deactivated after hardware change

Windows 10 Deactivated after hardware change: I changed my motherboard, CPU and RAM yesterday and as I expected Windows 10 was deactivated. I do not have a key, it was activated automatically after upgrading from Windows 7 before but now that happened. I tried the troubleshooter, it didn't do anything. Is there anything...
  7. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  8. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate quick start: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  9. Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick star: Is there a drawback (besides of the time) to deactivate the quick start? It (effecting both restart and shut down) can be done in the Power Options? And is it correct: deactivating the quick start means Win shuts down completely and starts without loading anything from the...
  10. How to deactivate windows 10 for good?

How to deactivate windows 10 for good?: I deactivated and it reactivated on it's own, I didn't reinstall windows or anything, it just randomly became activated again. People say it's hardware binding (I don't use email for log in). Any sure way to remove key for good? submitted by /u/eximius- [link]...