Windows 10: Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate.

Discus and support Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have made significant hardware changes to my computer and a few days after, windows has deactivated. I have tried using the troubleshooter and other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Weston., Jun 22, 2019.

1. Weston. Win User

Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate.

I have made significant hardware changes to my computer and a few days after, windows has deactivated. I have tried using the troubleshooter and other methods of reactivating, however none of these have worked. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what I should try next to fix this.

:)

Weston., Jun 22, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 reactivation on hardware changes

Hi Florea,

It is possible that Windows won't be able to identify your computer correctly that is why the operating system is not activated. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to reactivate your Windows 10 after a hardware change.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 22, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate. [​IMG]

zbook, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Aswin M Win User

reactivating OEM windows after hardware change

I have OEM version of windows. If I changed any hardware windows will be deactivated .I know I can reactivate windows using digital license linked to my Microsoft account. I had already reactivated windows for one time using this methods. Now I want to change
    my one of the hardware and i have heard that after I crossed the limit I can't reactivate windows using this methods. Now my question I how many times I can activate windows after hardware change using OEM license. Please help me. I want to know exact number
    of times I can reactivate windows.

Thank you.

Aswin M, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows deactivating after hardware changes, won't reactivate. - Similar Threads - deactivating hardware changes

2. Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 won't reactivate after a hardware change: I changed a lot of the hardware on my device recently, however I followed the steps on the Microsoft support page to get my computer ready for the hardware change so that I could reactivate Windows 10 after I changed the hardware. However, now it won't reactivate, and has the...
  3. Reactivation after hardware change

Reactivation after hardware change: Hello, I changed hardware(Motherboard and CPU) and want to reactivate windows but it wont work. I do have a retail version and made sure my account was linked to my digital license so as to avoid any issues for reactivation. I tried to contact Microsoft support twice to...
  4. Reactivate windows after hardware change

Reactivate windows after hardware change: I'm trying to reactivate windows 10 after a hardware change. This link describes how to do it, but seems to assume you prepare before changing hardware by connecting the windows 10 license to the microsoft account, which I had not done....
  5. reactivation after hardware change

reactivation after hardware change: I had to basicaly rebuild my pc after it broke so pretty much a new system. I tried reactivating it and went through the troubleshooter but it won't reactivate is ther anything else i coud try?...
  6. Windows Reactivation after Hardware Change

Windows Reactivation after Hardware Change: I originally installed Windows 10 as a free upgrade from Windows 7, then linked the license to my Microsoft Account. Now I've upgraded most of my hardware and the troubleshooter is telling me I don't have a valid license that matches my device type. The Error Code I'm getting...
  7. windows reactivation after hardware change

windows reactivation after hardware change: I changed my hardware and then opened the windows activation troubleshooter and then choosed I recently changed the hardware of this device and then it asked me to login with my microsoft windows linked account and I did it but then it said ''unable to activate Windows'' We...
  8. Reactivate windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivate windows after hardware change: Hello, I've recently upgraded my computer with all new parts, except SSD and HDD. On the SSD I had Windows 10 Pro installed since earlier. I bought it through Microsofts website and I can still see it in my order history. Now when I start my PC I get a message saying that...
  9. Reactivating after a hardware change

Reactivating after a hardware change: just upgraded my motherboard and processer and now I cant reactivate windows jus get the following message error code 0xc004c003 Unable to activate Windows We can’t reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later. anyone know what I need to do to fix this...
  10. Reactivation of windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reactivation of windows after hardware change: Hey, I know there are alot of these kinds of posts but none have the solution for my problem. I recently changed my motherboard and cpu and now my paid full retail version of windows 10 pro doesnt allow me to reactivate it on the same machine, I have gone through the...