Windows 10: Windows Deactivating?

Discus and support Windows Deactivating? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I had this PC for about a year now, and this issue only started happening last week. When I start my PC, it’s usually normal for about an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Croohk, Mar 9, 2021.

1. /u/Croohk Win User

Windows Deactivating?

So basically I had this PC for about a year now, and this issue only started happening last week. When I start my PC, it’s usually normal for about an hour, but after that, the little text at the bottom right shows up saying I need to activate windows. The windows came with the PC store bought.

I’ve tried reactivating and troubleshooting, but it always says I can’t. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Croohk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Croohk, Mar 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Deactivating?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Deactivating?

1. Windows Deactivating? - Similar Threads - Deactivating

2. Deactivate FSX

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivate FSX: How can I deactivate FSX from one computer to install it on another. Regards Pieter Boosman https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-fsx/e1ccaade-dc30-44ac-abae-e4b5f57f61a0
  3. Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated

Windows 10 Home randomly changed to Enterprise and deactivated: Just built a new PC, installed W10 Home via usb drive installation downloaded from Microsoft. Completed installation without a product key then bought a digital license through the MS store app to activate windows. Worked perfectly fine for a few days. Turn on my pc today and...
  4. Deactivated something I shouldn't and now can't print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deactivated something I shouldn't and now can't print: I deactivated something I shouldn't and now I can't print. When I try to add a printer in Word I get a message that Active Directory is unavailable. When I try to go to peripheral devices to see what's there it won't access and simply close the window. Any idea what's...
  5. Windows 10 deactivated and i was using a local account, what to do?

Windows 10 deactivated and i was using a local account, what to do?: I changed hardware on my pc recently, i was just using the local account that i also used on win 7. it tells me to login to my windows account te reactivate it using the digital license, but it wasn't tied to one, it was just on the local account. Am i just screwed here?...
  6. Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.

Windows 10 deactivated, cant find a solution in other posts.: After changing most of my hardware in the pc, windows deactivated after working normally for a day. I think it was bound to a local account, after i had updated it from windows 7. i tried one of my microsoft accounts, but after going back to a local one. I can't even open...
  7. Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates

Windows 10 pro digital license continually deactivates: Hello, I am on Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 build 19042.870. Problem background: The laptop was purchased in China and had Windows 10 home China. In order to change the language to English I purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft service and installed it with a...
  8. Windows randomly deactivated

Windows randomly deactivated: Please help. not to long ago i went onto to pc and realized that my windows had deactivated. when i try to reactivate it say im not connected to internet. Error code on activation screen: 0xC0EA000A. Error code on troubleshoot screen: 0x8007000d...
  9. How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?

How can I deactivate Windows so that I can use it on another computer?: I run Windows on a MacBook, via Boot Camp. In Settings/Activation I see this information... Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account. I'm about to install my Windows setup on another MacBook and I'd like to know how to deactivate...
  10. Windows 10 Deactivated after reinstallation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deactivated after reinstallation.: I am using a Surface Go Laptop, and my fingerprint scanner stopped working. I eventually just decided to reinstall windows to see if that would fix it, which it did. I reinstalled using the cloud option in the settings. Now the "Activate Windows" watermark is stuck on my...