Windows 10: Windows Deactivating?

Discus and support Windows Deactivating? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So basically I had this PC for about a year now, and this issue only started happening last week. When I start my PC, it’s usually normal for about an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Croohk, Mar 9, 2021.

1. /u/Croohk Win User

Windows Deactivating?

So basically I had this PC for about a year now, and this issue only started happening last week. When I start my PC, it’s usually normal for about an hour, but after that, the little text at the bottom right shows up saying I need to activate windows. The windows came with the PC store bought.

I’ve tried reactivating and troubleshooting, but it always says I can’t. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Croohk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Croohk, Mar 9, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 9, 2021
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Deactivating?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows Deactivating?

1. Windows Deactivating? - Similar Threads - Deactivating

2. Windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated: I bought laptop At best buy It already had a windows key install. Add this computer from us two months it was a demo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated/d625c683-0d0d-42d8-9007-823509c627fa
  3. Windows deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated: I bought laptop At best buy It already had a windows key install. Add this computer from us two months it was a demo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-deactivated/d625c683-0d0d-42d8-9007-823509c627fa
  4. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  5. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...: I just installed windows from an OEM Windows 10 pro 64bit Eng Intl 1pk DSP ver.1909 system builder "kit" I bought back in 2019 but never used. Build date on it is 10/27/2019. It has an Part # code and COA barcode. With red seal that had to be broken to open it. Inside is the...
  6. Authentic OEM Windows 10 Pro key deactivated next day after installation on a brand new...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  8. Windows deactivated after factory reset

Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  9. I recently flashed my bios and put in new ram. now windows has been deactivated and I am...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I recently flashed my bios and put in new ram. now windows has been deactivated and I am...: Title says most of the issue but I will say I have had this motherboard for about year now, its windows 10 pro, and I have never had this issue. Ryzen 7 5800x, Corsair RGB Vengeance 2x8 -> 4x8, RX6950XT.I had windows running fine after the flash last night till this morning....
  10. I recently flashed my bios and put in new ram. now windows has been deactivated and I am...

I recently flashed my bios and put in new ram. now windows has been deactivated and I am...: Title says most of the issue but I will say I have had this motherboard for about year now, its windows 10 pro, and I have never had this issue. Ryzen 7 5800x, Corsair RGB Vengeance 2x8 -> 4x8, RX6950XT.I had windows running fine after the flash last night till this morning....