Windows 10: Windows Deactivation

Discus and support Windows Deactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Everything on here says this was resolved months ago, but it seems Windows 10 still deactivates randomly, even when it comes with the device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by N01uN0, Feb 28, 2019.

1. N01uN0 Win User

Windows Deactivation

Everything on here says this was resolved months ago, but it seems Windows 10 still deactivates randomly, even when it comes with the device. 0xc004F012

Why? Fix it.

:)

N01uN0, Feb 28, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Deactivation

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Deactivation

1. Windows Deactivation - Similar Threads - Deactivation

2. Windows key deactivated after changing device name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key deactivated after changing device name: Greetings, I changed device name of one of our Laptops and since then windows licence got deactivated and it says that licence is activated on another PC. I tried removing it from PC and activating it again, but it didn't work. Is there a solution to this? Is there a way to...
  3. Windows key deactivated after changing device name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows key deactivated after changing device name: Greetings, I changed device name of one of our Laptops and since then windows licence got deactivated and it says that licence is activated on another PC. I tried removing it from PC and activating it again, but it didn't work. Is there a solution to this? Is there a way to...
  4. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  5. Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it

Pc deactivated windows upon factory reset and I can’t reactivate it: Hello,I recently had to reset my windows 11 pc as the computer suddenly stopped being able to open certain built in apps like the Microsoft store and snipping tool and being unable to open certain file types, I looked online for 2-3 days and tried several fixes, non of which...
  6. How to prevent windows from deactivating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent windows from deactivating?: So here's the situation. I want to upgrade EVERYTHING in my PC except the hard drive. Last time I did this, windows deactivated. I was unable to use a lot of features. Even though I purchased the software. I'm also hoping to change my hard drive soon and was wondering how to...
  7. How to prevent windows from deactivating?

How to prevent windows from deactivating?: So here's the situation. I want to upgrade EVERYTHING in my PC except the hard drive. Last time I did this, windows deactivated. I was unable to use a lot of features. Even though I purchased the software. I'm also hoping to change my hard drive soon and was wondering how to...
  8. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  9. Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...

Cursor is deactivating the window where ever I am typing. I have to click manually to...: Cursor is disabling or moving to another window automatically while typing in word or chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-is-deactivating-the-window-where-ever-i-am/4a24b240-7c47-4c27-bc7c-9f99727e379c
  10. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...