Windows 10: Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

Discus and support Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After seeing another thread on how to activate W10, I followed a command prompt and got this. <DiagReport> <LicensingData>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Oliver Priest, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

After seeing another thread on how to activate W10, I followed a command prompt and got this.

<DiagReport>
    <LicensingData>
    <ToolVersion>10.0.17134.1</ToolVersion>
    <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_UNLICENSED</LicensingStatus>
    <LicensingStatusReason>0xC004F014</LicensingStatusReason>
    <LocalGenuineState>SL_GEN_STATE_INVALID_LICENSE</LocalGenuineState>
    <LocalGenuineResultP>0</LocalGenuineResultP>
    <LastOnlineGenuineResult></LastOnlineGenuineResult>
    <GraceTimeMinutes>0</GraceTimeMinutes>
    <TotalGraceDays>0</TotalGraceDays>
    <ValidityExpiration></ValidityExpiration>
    <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey>
    <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA582</ActiveProductKeyPid2>
    <OSVersion>10.0.17134.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion>
    <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName>
    <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture>
    <EditionId>Professional</EditionId>T83G
    <BuildLab>17134.rs4_release.180410-1804</BuildLab>
    <TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-07:00)</TimeZone>
    <ActiveSkuId></ActiveSkuId>
    <ActiveSkuDescription></ActiveSkuDescription>
    <ProductUniquenessGroups></ProductUniquenessGroups>
    <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId></ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>
    <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>55041-03311-000-000001-03-1033-17134.0000-0442019</ActiveProductKeyPidEx>
    <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel>
    <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid></ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>
    <OfflineInstallationId></OfflineInstallationId>
    <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>
    <ComputerSid>S-1-5-21-3510384654-1719282651-3075988801</ComputerSid>
    <ProductLCID>1033</ProductLCID>
    <UserLCID>1033</UserLCID>
    <SystemLCID>1033</SystemLCID>
    <CodeSigning>SIGNED_INFO_PRS_SIGNED</CodeSigning>
    <ServiceAvailable>false</ServiceAvailable>
    <OemMarkerVersion></OemMarkerVersion>
    <OemId></OemId>
    <OemTableId></OemTableId>
    <OA3ProductKey>0xC004F057</OA3ProductKey>
    <Manufacturer>ASUS</Manufacturer>
    <Model>All Series</Model>
    <InstallDate>20190213174326.000000-420</InstallDate>
    </LicensingData>
    <HealthCheck>
    <Result>PASS</Result>
    <TamperedItems></TamperedItems>
    </HealthCheck>
    <GenuineAuthz>
    <ServerProps>0xc0020036</ServerProps>
    </GenuineAuthz>
    </DiagReport>
    If someone can help me decode that it would be v nice
    The guy that gave this computer to me (im pretty sure) upgraded from W7 to 10

:)

Oliver Priest, Jul 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 weird problem.

I haven´t tried your last steps yet, but i did enable User Account Control which was disabled. Since then I haven´t had any problems like I had before. If problem persists I will try your previous steps and write here again.

Denisssssssssssssssss, Jul 31, 2019
  3. Firewall activation and deactivation Windows 10

1. When trying to deactivate the Windows firewall it automatically activates after about three seconds!

2. When starting Chrome, Skype and Dropbox I get a security warning from the firewall that it has stopped certain functions and that I shall approve the applications to get through. When trying to add the applications to the list of approved applications
    the firewall doesn´t save the new setting. I´ve tried to reinstall the applications , no change the warnings are still there!

MatsWallin, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other...

1. Windows decided to de-activate. I haven't had any problems with the deactivation (other... - Similar Threads - decided activate haven't

2. I had 64 GB ram and added another 32 GB. I haven't had peace since. I decided to remove the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had 64 GB ram and added another 32 GB. I haven't had peace since. I decided to remove the...: So I decided to install again windows 10 Pro. And problems happen when I least expect it.I have problems with daily dumps with the most varied reasons. Since Onedrive locks all the files I've already removed it i don't recognize the mouse and keyboard at first.same...
  3. I had 64 GB ram and added another 32 GB. I haven't had peace since. I decided to remove the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I had 64 GB ram and added another 32 GB. I haven't had peace since. I decided to remove the...: So I decided to install again windows 10 Pro. And problems happen when I least expect it.I have problems with daily dumps with the most varied reasons. Since Onedrive locks all the files I've already removed it i don't recognize the mouse and keyboard at first.same...
  4. I had 64 GB ram and added another 32 GB. I haven't had peace since. I decided to remove the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  6. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  7. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

8. Windows activation and other problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activation and other problems: I've had my hp pavilion 15 laptop for about 2 or 3 years and I haven't had any major problems. Now all of a sudden it says Windows isn't activated, but it won't let me activate it or run the activation troubleshooter. I was considering buying a new copy of windows but now it...
  9. Windows activation and other problems

Windows activation and other problems: I've had my hp pavilion 15 laptop for about 2 or 3 years and I haven't had any major problems. Now all of a sudden it says Windows isn't activated, but it won't let me activate it or run the activation troubleshooter. I was considering buying a new copy of windows but now it...
  10. I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been using TranslucentTB for well over half a year now, and I haven't had any problems...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Firefighterboss2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5p1ka/ive_been_using_translucenttb_for_well_over_half_a/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows deactivated itself but i havent changed anything