Windows 10: Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working

Discus and support Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently went through my computer and was deleting folders that were taking up a lot of space and I saw a couple Microsoft store folders that were... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JosephLeMay2, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working

I recently went through my computer and was deleting folders that were taking up a lot of space and I saw a couple Microsoft store folders that were huge and for games that I had uninstalled. I went through a whole process to uninstall them and now all my apps are not working. I tried to reinstall through powershell and update my windows with a media creation tool and now I am having these problems.

https://i.imgur.com/CpZRw5V.png
    This is what happens when i try to reinstall and of the apps through powershell

https://i.imgur.com/5y8dgBb.png
    And this is what all of my windows programs look like at the bottom of my start screen

:)

JosephLeMay2, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Sureis Win User

Windows 10 mobile default apps reinstall

Is there no way to uninstall or reinstall the default apps on Windows Mobile 10? I would rather Microsoft updated its default apps because after auto update the apps appear on all apps list.

Some of the default apps are missing from the apps list on my phone but it shows on storage (apps and games). When I search the apps on store it says installed or launch. Every time I want to use the apps I have to connect to internet and lauch the app from
    Microsoft Store. But the apps appeared on the list only after I uninstalled and reinstalled. But In case of default apps, I can't uninstall or reinstall.

Please Microsoft, please find a way so that the default apps could be uninstalled and reinstalled or provide prompt updates to the default apps.

Some of the key default apps like phone, photo etc do not appear on the all apps list. For making a call I have to open "people". I can't dial to any number. Disappointed!!

Windows 10 mobile

Version: 1607

OS build: 10.0.14393.953

Sureis, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Weather App not working windows 8.1

Yea, just uninstall the app and then reinstall should resolve the issue. Check this out.

EDIT: The version you have is incompatible

Mindweaver, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working

Default apps are not working in Windows 10

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the default apps on your computer, let us try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the default apps for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working

1. Windows Default apps all uninstalled, and when reinstalled are not working - Similar Threads - Default apps uninstalled

2. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...: So it’s like this: i moved my Steam app to SSD awhile back and noticed there is a discrepancy in the uninstall apps page, so i went into the D drive and clicked uninstall app over there, however it didnt delete the files so i tried again however instead of just uninstalling...
  3. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...: So it’s like this: i moved my Steam app to SSD awhile back and noticed there is a discrepancy in the uninstall apps page, so i went into the D drive and clicked uninstall app over there, however it didnt delete the files so i tried again however instead of just uninstalling...
  4. I accidentally uninstalled default windows apps when trying to uninstall apps from devices,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all: Windows 10 default apps/programs not working at all I have the Windows 10 upgrade on my desktop PC. Recently, the default programs Photo Viewer, Calendar, ms store, feedback hub,and all the program default expect ms edge and chrome have been failing to open. The photo...
  6. All default windows 10 apps aren't working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    All default windows 10 apps aren't working.: Everytime I go to open up my apps, nothing opens. This is what https://imgur.com/a/GfDVCkf Anytime I go to click on it, nothing happens. I do scans and windows find no corruptions. I did a "Reset this PC'. Both options "Keep my files" and "Remove everything". I can't...
  7. Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script

Reinstall all the Windows 10 Default Apps with Batch Script: With this batch script you can re-install and re-register all the default apps that are shipped with Windows 10. Code: :: Reinstall and Re-register All Built-in Windows Apps in Windows 10 @Echo Off & Color 0E net sess>nul 2>&1||(powershell start cmd -ArgumentList """/c...
  8. All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Windows Default Apps Won't Work, TWINUI: I can't start any apps on windows, such as the app store itself, the mail app, or Groove Music. Help would be much appreciated, the troubleshooter doesn't do anything and I already tried restorehealth in the command prompt. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Uninstalled all default apps and can't reinstall them.: I uninstalled all the default apps (with CCleaner) knowing that each new build re-installs them. Build 14926 no longer re-installs uninstalled apps. I've tried every means I can find to re-install the apps but nothing works. Can I roll back to previous build (Build 14915),...
  10. Problem with reinstalling default apps

Problem with reinstalling default apps: I am having a problem with reinstalling the default apps of Windows 10. When I have uninstalled an app, and then try to reinstall the default package through: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...