Windows 10: Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat

Discus and support Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently reformatted my laptop and I swear, the default suggested emoji when typing 'haha' was . Since the re-install of Windows 10, it has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Oblê Oblena, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat

I recently reformatted my laptop and I swear, the default suggested emoji when typing 'haha' was . Since the re-install of Windows 10, it has been recommending me instead. Is this a bug or is this intended? Is there any way to change, if not fix, this?

Version 2004

Experience Pack 120.2213.31.0

:)

Oblê Oblena, Sep 17, 2020

2. Replace default emojis with emojis from other systems

Is there possibility on Windows to change emojis' look just as we can change default system font. So for example, if I prefer twitter's emojis (or emojis from android, apple, samsung etc.), can I somehow download those emojis and replace them with default
    ones. And If this is not possible could someone explain why it isn't.Thank you.

IvanCvetnić, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Geosammy Win User
    Win10 Emoji Panel Won't Open

Hi All,
    I also posted this same question here...
    Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

Anyway,

I'm running the latest version of win 10 and the emoji panel will not open,
    using either *Start+ ., or *Start + ; key's.

I've done a system file check and no integrity violations were found.

Is there a know service, that needs to be turned on/running for this to work?
    Or maybe there's a setting I've overlooked, or perhaps turned off?

Any suggestion on how to correct this issue, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

As a side note:
    The emoji panel use to open as intended, but now it doesn't.
    It also did not function, prior to the latest August 14, 2018 - KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) update.

Geosammy, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Geosammy Win User

Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat

Entering Emoji on Hardware Keyboard with Emoji Panel in Windows 10

I have not done anything to change the aforementioned settings.
    As you can see form the image posted below.

Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat [​IMG]

Geosammy, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat

1. Windows default emoji suggestion for 'haha' has changed when using emoji panel after reformat - Similar Threads - default emoji suggestion

2. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  3. Emojis on emoji panel broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emojis on emoji panel broken: Hello! I updated to version 22H2 of Windows 11 and now the emojis on the emoji panel appear in black in white or entirely broken. They only appear like this in the panel, but work fine if I select one to use. I'm not really sure how to fix this?...
  4. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  5. Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window's Emoji Panel has different emojis: The emoji panel in Windows 10 That displays when we press the keys Windows + Period in a text editor displays different emojis ever since I installed a lot of fonts at once. Then I tried uninstalling those fonts, until I had just the default Windows fonts, however the emoji...
  6. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  7. NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOT OPENING EMOJI PANEL: Hellow I have a problem with emoji panel it is not opening in my latest windows version preview v20H2 but it works in this version before resetting my pc when i press shortcut key "windows + ." so please help me my keyboard is set to English us and region is on US but there...
  8. Issues with the emoji panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Issues with the emoji panel: I didn't know where to post this so if I posted in the wrong category I'm sorry. As the title says I have a problem with the emoji panel in Windows 10. The app opens fine, but I can't insert any emoji anywhere. Does anyone else have this issue? If so how did you fix it? 162731
  9. Emoji panel problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel problem: Just found out about this nice addition, yet I cannot use it. The panel shows up correctly after I press Win+. but after that, when I click on any emoji, it simply doesn't work, the text remains empty. I'm using windows 10 2004 build 19041 (everything updated, I just checked...
  10. Emoji panel bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Emoji panel bug?: I can't seem to use the emoji panel on any other text box aside from what I have that works; Netflix for windows and the start menu search box. I just get the tooltip "press winkey + period (.) to use emoji in any app". It looks like it doesn't hook to the current text box...