Windows 10: windows default login profile.

Discus and support windows default login profile. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; OK, I have 3 computers, 2 desktops and 1 laptop. when I reinstall windows and put in my login info all the systems come up with the same background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeremyTerrazas, Jan 11, 2019.

1. windows default login profile.

OK, I have 3 computers, 2 desktops and 1 laptop. when I reinstall windows and put in my login info all the systems come up with the same background image and basic profile settings. How can I stop it from doing that, also on my newest windows 10 system, (just finished installing for the 3 time on this new system) it now keeps misspelling my name on the file folder it creates. I have yet to check my other systems, if they are now misspelled.

My question is how can I stop windows from using the same default personalized settings for all PCs that I have that have different versions of windows on them. 1 of the desktops is windows vista, my laptop is windows 10 pro, and my other desktop is windows 10 home. I would also like it to stop misspelling my name.

:)

JeremyTerrazas, Jan 11, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done windows default login profile. :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 11, 2019
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

windows default login profile.

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

windows default login profile.

1. windows default login profile. - Similar Threads - default login profile

2. Outlook Default Profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Default Profile: I am trying to install iCloud on my PC. I got a dialog box that said, "Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again." I checked, and my Outlook settings show my only ID as the default profile....
  3. Customize Edge for default user profile

in Browsers and Email
    Customize Edge for default user profile: Hello All I would like to know what settings can be customized in Edge and copied to default user profile. So it will be available for all user logging to the machine. I tried to customize Edge, set a home page and display the favorite toolbar for example. However after...
  4. Profile login issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Profile login issue: I am having issues login into my account...I am getting profile issue. How do I get past this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/profile-login-issue/efa060d6-a647-4870-9b0b-dfc430927492
  5. Default user profile startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Default user profile startup: I added a user profile for my wife to my PC, but for some reason the PC always boots tmher profile and Imhave to sign myself in. Is there a way t make my profile the default. Have removed the need for login with netplwiz. thanks UPDATE found the answer in netplwiz just had...
  6. Login screen with no profiles to sign into

Login screen with no profiles to sign into: My computer just updated (I'm assuming) to the anniversary edition, and I occasionally have sign-in problems. I normally have my computer set to sign in automatically, but when I turned on the PC this morning, it didn't. It went to the sign-in screen, but there was no way to...
  7. Default Profile

Default Profile: When I setup windows 10 I remove several apps and programs but every time a new domain user logs in it re-installs everything. Is there a way to setup a default profile when all users login? Thanks 34034
  8. Unable to Login to Profile

Unable to Login to Profile: When I first power on my computer for the past week, the initial login fails. I get a "user profile cannot be loaded" error. I'm given the option to dismiss or sign out. I can sign out and then login normally without difficulty. Any thoughts what might be going on? 95148
  9. How do I change the profile or account of the default login

How do I change the profile or account of the default login: When I first turn the PC on it attempts to login through what must be the default account held by Windows 10. That fails because the password doesn't match. So I'm at the login, I've forgotten the password. At the login screen there is a second user icon for which I do know...
  10. Copy default profile for imaging

Copy default profile for imaging: I am currently setting up an image for a small business. The image is Windows 10. I have the admin profile all set up the way I want the other profiles to look, after sysprep has been ran and the oobe crap has worked. Question is, how do I get the standard default...