Windows 10: Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password

Discus and support Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried several times to sign into the account protection to set it up on a new computer but it will not recognise my password. I have also tried... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Robert Robinson 333, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password

I have tried several times to sign into the account protection to set it up on a new computer but it will not recognise my password. I have also tried resetting password and changing it but I get the same response as below:

Correlation Id: edbc602843070002ce94bced0743d601

Timestamp: 2020-06-15T12:54:49.941Z

:)

Robert Robinson 333, Jun 15, 2020

2. device doesn't recognise Microsoft account password

Hello! My Windows 10 laptop, which is linked to my Microsoft account, stopped recognising my password. I tried resetting password but it did not help. What steps should I take to sign in?

OlgaAndreyevskikh, Jun 15, 2020
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password

windows 10 upgrade won't recognise legit account password at sign in

Can't get past the sign in as windows 10 upgrade will not recognise legit account password

RonBrooks954, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password

1. Windows Defender Account Protection sign in wont recognise my password - Similar Threads - Defender Account Protection

2. Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Account Protection: Defender Account Protection always showing I am not signed in to my Microsoft account i have tried everything but the bull **** won't show my account being protected ?...
  3. Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Account Protection: Defender Account Protection always showing I am not signed in to my Microsoft account i have tried everything but the bull **** won't show my account being protected ?...
  4. Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...: Can anyone help, I'm trying to start halo infinite on PC and it wont recognize my password that I know is correct! :o This seems like a dumb issue to have... Why make your game so difficult to load into?...
  5. Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...: Can anyone help, I'm trying to start halo infinite on PC and it wont recognize my password that I know is correct! :o This seems like a dumb issue to have... Why make your game so difficult to load into?...
  6. Window Defender Account Protection misstated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window Defender Account Protection misstated: I already have my pin set, but it stated not. After I clicked it, to set up my Windows Hello pin, the windows just disappear without any helpful changes after I enter my PIN which required my PIN to create a new PIN‍Here some screenshots I took sequentially. *Here, windows...
  7. PC not recognising my changed MS account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not recognising my changed MS account password: Hi, I'm trying to turn off 'Windows HELLO pin' due to a problem with my keyboard outputting random keystrokes. So I managed to get to the Settings > Sign In Options > Windows HELLO pin. I click 'Remove' and a pop up window asks me to 'first, Verify your account...
  8. Windows 10: Sign In - Account Protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10: Sign In - Account Protection: Hello! I'm getting a notification from my windows defender to sign in with my microsoft account to get "enhanced security" and "other benefits". Do I actually "unlock" security benefits by simply logging in or this is a general statement in regards to being connected to...
  9. Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot sign in: password no longer recognised: I have been scouring the internet for a solution to this issue but cannot find one, so I’m desperate now. I have used a passcode for over a year to log in to my laptop, since switching from my Microsoft/Hotmail password which I previously used. Just under a week ago, my...
  10. Windows Defender Account Protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Account Protection: Windows Defender is showing an exclamation mark (!) next to Account Protection. Why is this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-defender-account-protection/6d8fa7c5-c685-4e9c-92ac-52ca971276b5