Windows 10: Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit

Discus and support Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Community,I found this post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikePlichta, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit

Hi Community,I found this post https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/e209a8d7-119a-4e5f-819a-f4f323e1777a/auditing-windows-firewall-rules?forum=ITCGand wanted to share an audit script I made. Since it was "archived", I'm posting here. This is designed to make an exportable table with a resultant set of firewall policies from both GPO and Local. It helped me find which policy was wrong as I could compare our custom rules with the stock rules. Run the script on a machine where GP is being applied. Some of the code was borrowed from other forums dll string extractor#The tw

:)

MikePlichta, Jun 29, 2021
  2. MohanRaj5 Win User

Advance Audit Policies are not being applied via GPO

Advanced Audit Policy Configuration inclusive of System Audit Policies like Account Logon, Account Management, DS Access, Logon/Logoff, etc are not being applied on the servers when GPO is implemented for the same.

We have additional settings applied via same GPO which is successfully applied.

MohanRaj5, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Cannot open advanced audit policy configuration

Hi Microsoft Team,

I am facing issue with advanced audit policy configuration please find below screenshot

Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit 7645358d-09de-46d7-96c4-da200f76d156?upload=true.png

Hasan Zureigat, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit

windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit

1. Windows Defender Advanced Firewall Policy Audit - Similar Threads - Defender Advanced Firewall

2. Audit policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audit policy: Hi! I want to monitor user activities of each user, and I'm using winlogbeat on windows server VM to collect audit log. I enabled recommended policy following this link...
  3. Audit policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audit policy: Hi! I want to monitor user activities of each user, and I'm using winlogbeat on windows server VM to collect audit log. I enabled recommended policy following this link...
  4. Audit policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Exception policy for Windows Defender Firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exception policy for Windows Defender Firewall: Hello Team,I believe you're doing well & keeping safe.I'm using an RPA tool to send emails to business. Sending email to business via tool is happening for more than 6 months. But all of sudden it has stopped working. We investigated the issue & found access is getting...
  6. Windows Defender firewall advanced settings

Windows Defender firewall advanced settings: Hello! In Windows Defender firewall advanced settings 1. Is inbound and outbound rules the same as ports? 2. The programs with the green button / activated, are they blocked or allowed by the firewall? Thanks in advance for replying Best regards 179783
  7. Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall

Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall: Hi, How can I create a shortcut for Microsoft Defender Advanced Firewall? I don't know the exact path Thanks 176099
  8. Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcut Defender Advanced Firewall: Hi, How can I create a shortcut for Microsoft Defender Advanced Firewall? I don't know the exact path Thanks 176099
  9. Can't access advanced settings in Windows Defender Firewall.

Can't access advanced settings in Windows Defender Firewall.: This happened after I installed a Windows update. First I couldn't turn on Firewall and I used Malwarebytes Support Tool to fix that. Then I couldn't access the advanced settings or really everything that requires administrator privilege. I have administrator privilege but...
  10. Windows Defender Firewall, advanced settings, filter rules

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender Firewall, advanced settings, filter rules: What should the settings be for the filter ? It has a New Rule, It has Filter Profile, There is a Filter State, There is a View and a Refresh ! Then there is an Export list with a Help listing under that ? This is for the Connection Activity Rule Actions . I don,t believe...