Windows 10: windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove...

Discus and support windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i can not remove action needed ... it always shown in my laptop ... what can i do[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShariaSony, Jul 19, 2020.

1. windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove...

i can not remove action needed ... it always shown in my laptop ... what can i do windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove... 32804ae8-1b27-4d66-8f38-bd30358be261?upload=true.png

:)

ShariaSony, Jul 19, 2020

2. Do I need Defender?

I have not found a good way to uninstall MSE when Defender is on the system. It should never be that way. Windows 8.x and Windows 10 have the rebranded MSE (aka Defender) installed by default. If you try to install MSE on one of those systems, it won't install. So this is an anomaly of the Win10 upgrade. The two are so closely related it might not be possible to untangle without breaking Defender.

There are a few suggestions to disable the Defender service and try uninstalling MSE, but I think that might have adverse affects Defender.
    If Defender is the malware service running then that is what you want.

You can use cCleaner to remove the MSE entry from the list of installed programs in Programs & Features
    The image shows how to remove Audacity from the installed/uninstall list.
    You would select MSE instead, then delete to remove that program from the list. This does not uninstall the program, it simply removes the program form the list of programs you can select to uninstall.

windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove... [​IMG]

Download CCleaner FREE if you don't already have the utility.

That's about all I can think of for now.

Slartybart, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Stuck on Removing Severe Threat

Sure, you can put Windows Defender Offline on a jump drive.

But the emphasis of my post is that you no longer have to do that ...
    you can launch Defender Offline from Settings > Update and Security > Defender > Defender Offline
    as described here: Defender Offline

simrick (safe mode Adwcleaner with a question about the reg entires) and Borg (tdssKiller, Rkill, possible manual reg entries removal) have offered other suggestions - it helps troubleshooting if you always follow the order of the suggestions and report the results.

When you've completed all on-demand scans and other remediation steps, run the following (both commands take a while to complete).

If there are any integrity issues reported in the results on the screen,

Launch Command Prompt (Admin)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

SFC /ScanNow

Slartybart, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Arctucas Win User

windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove...

What the hell, windows defender?

Big Brother knows what is best for you, why do you resist?

Arctucas, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove...

1. windows defender always say actoion needed. what can i do? it cant remove... - Similar Threads - defender always actoion

2. need help fixing windows defender, have threats that i cant remove/quarantine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help fixing windows defender, have threats that i cant remove/quarantine: as the tittle suggests need help removing these but they wont leave, i suspect they are removed but windows defender glitched out and is still showing me, when i do a scan it says no new threats were found in the notification bar but when i go into the app itself it says 2...
  3. need help fixing windows defender, have threats that i cant remove/quarantine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help fixing windows defender, have threats that i cant remove/quarantine: as the tittle suggests need help removing these but they wont leave, i suspect they are removed but windows defender glitched out and is still showing me, when i do a scan it says no new threats were found in the notification bar but when i go into the app itself it says 2...
  4. It says I already have an account, but still says I need to activate it. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I already have an account, but still says I need to activate it. What do I do?: I am trying to activate Windows. It says I already have an account and I keep getting circular messages that get me nowhere. What do I do? I cannot loose my doctoral dissertation work, Help!...
  5. It says I already have an account, but still says I need to activate it. What do I do?

It says I already have an account, but still says I need to activate it. What do I do?: I am trying to activate Windows. It says I already have an account and I keep getting circular messages that get me nowhere. What do I do? I cannot loose my doctoral dissertation work, Help!...
  6. i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?: i cant play roblox because it says this: CreateProcess C:\Users\--------\AppData\local\Roblox\Versions\version-5e9aac577fb4995\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe failed. you dont have the permission to run this. What do i need to do?...
  7. i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?

i cant play roblox. what do i need to do ?: i cant play roblox because it says this: CreateProcess C:\Users\--------\AppData\local\Roblox\Versions\version-5e9aac577fb4995\RobloxPlayerBeta.exe failed. you dont have the permission to run this. What do i need to do?...
  8. Cant remove Bluetooth device no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant remove Bluetooth device no matter what i do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dreamer758 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdpttw/cant_remove_bluetooth_device_no_matter_what_i_do/
  9. how can i remove window defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i remove window defender: how can I remove window defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_defender-protect_start-windows_10/how-can-i-remove-window-defender/ead25d82-9e18-49e9-b432-3e40bd99bd59
  10. Do I need Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do I need Defender?: I have the pro version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware + Microsoft Security Essentials. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is on & monitoring. Do I need Defender? I keep getting this window on login. [img] 10748