Windows 10: Windows Defender and Trojan

Discus and support Windows Defender and Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeremyHantke, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Windows Defender and Trojan

Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ...

My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords for all my stuff? Yikes! I don't like that notion but if I need to do it...

:)

JeremyHantke, Oct 4, 2019
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Brocoiner!rfn trojan and windows defender

Good Evening,

I started getting messages yesterday that Windows Defender had found malware and was removing it. Windows Defender is green, check marked and has the latest update. I have run quick and full scans and Defender says it is happy. However, in the history section
    I found Brocoiner!rfn listed many times as quarantined and deleted it. Every few minutes I get a new message and the trojan is back in the quarantine section. How do I permanently get rid of this malware and hopefully the ongoing notifications? Thank you.

monicamueller, Oct 4, 2019
  4. B_111 Win User

Windows Defender and Trojan

Defender locates trojan win32/Dynamer!ac but cant remove it

Bruce,

Thanks for the link. When I run step 1, tdsskiller it does not find the trojan. It looks like this progam is only scanning disk c, defender is locating the trojan on disk d.

Any ideas?

Thanks again.

B_111, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender and Trojan

1. Windows Defender and Trojan - Similar Threads - Defender Trojan

2. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  3. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  4. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...
  6. Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.

Company name and specific website URL flags Windows Defender as a Trojan.: Adding the phrase "vShepherd.com" or "vShepherd" to a text file, python file, C# program or any file in general, it flags the software as a trojan.This is genuinely annoying because we can't sign our company name on our company software.It flags it as a...
  7. Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...: Defender shows a blocked trojan. Another antivirus program shows nothing. Should I be concerned about having a trojan in my system? Defender shows it has blocked this trojan 6 or 7 times. How do I get rid of it? I've run defender scans and it shows it blocked....
  8. Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...

Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...: Defender shows a blocked trojan. Another antivirus program shows nothing. Should I be concerned about having a trojan in my system? Defender shows it has blocked this trojan 6 or 7 times. How do I get rid of it? I've run defender scans and it shows it blocked....
  9. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...
  10. Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...

Windows defender keeps showing these trojans/phishing threats that need actions. But when I...: I have gotten a few of these trojan warnings from IO Bit malware fighter and windows defender. Malware fighter says quarantined and deleted. defender has them still in the threats and says they need actions. When i try nothing happens. I am afraid to do anything with this new...