Windows 10: Windows defender and web browsers

Discus and support Windows defender and web browsers in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MissyMaez, Dec 24, 2019.

1. MissyMaez Win User

Windows defender and web browsers

Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser?

:)

MissyMaez, Dec 24, 2019

2. A Faster Web Browser for Windows 10?

Hi,

You always have the option to use other browsers, however I strongly suggest that you use Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer because of the newer features. To address your issue we are going to enable your Flash Player Plugin. Kindly follow these steps:

• Click the "..." button on the upper right corner of your Edge browser.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Under Advanced settings section, click the View advanced settings button.
    • Locate the Use Adobe Flash Player section and toggle the switch on to enable Adobe Flash Player.
    • Refresh your web page or open a new browser tab.
    Let's see how it behaves.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Web browsers

I am looking for a new web browser. I will not use FireFox 29. IMO the interface is ugly and hard to use.
    Same goes for Google Chrome any version.

My question is what browsers are out there besides these two? For what ever reason I am only finding browsers that were discontinued 5+ years ago.

Off-Topic read with a bag of salt.
    Yes I hate Windows 8 that much. In fact I would rather use Windows 3.1 over Windows 8.

ChevyOwner, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Windows defender and web browsers

The web browser of 5800 XM

Dear Nokia

There are some comments on the web browser of 5800 XM

1 - When you press the back button opens a window of what had been a visit from the pages of

Suggested that to go back to the page immediately preceding

2 - tools in the browser page is very large and cover a large amount of information

Suggested that the tools are in the drop-down list with a small button on the top of the screen or at least minimized or put a shortcut to be removed and sent back show it

3 - often closes the application Web site randomly

Pointer2006, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows defender and web browsers

1. Windows defender and web browsers - Similar Threads - defender web browsers

2. Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust: We have an installer for our software self-extracting archive signed with a GlobalSign Code Signing Certificate. It's uploaded to our server, users can download it through our website.We have encountered a couple of problems:1 When downloading our installer from our website,...
  3. Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web-Browser\Microsoft Defender SmartScreen trust: We have an installer for our software self-extracting archive signed with a GlobalSign Code Signing Certificate. It's uploaded to our server, users can download it through our website.We have encountered a couple of problems:1 When downloading our installer from our website,...
  4. web browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  5. web browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web browser: Hi Why am i receiving a notice from AMAZON a generic web browser is trying to log in always use the same browser cant login? Thank you TIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-browser/bc06573a-e360-4e58-b3b0-4ca569db7c04
  6. web browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Web browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser: When I open Chrome which is my default web browser I am getting a different browser layered on top of it called New Radio Cast. I don't know what I did to add it, I am guessing that it is an add on extension, I don't want it and I can't figure out how to delete it. It...
  8. Web browser.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web browser.: So on 4/6/20 I was downloading something online and it downloaded a web browser that i could not get rid of. So I uninstalled the app and problem solved, Then I ran a full virus scan and it came beck good. But then today I notice the app is back so i imedantly run a virus...
  9. Any web protection for browser for windows defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any web protection for browser for windows defender?: I would like to know on whether windows defender offers any web protection for browser or not Browser : Edge, FireFox, Chrome Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  10. Windows defender and web browsers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender and web browsers: Does Windows Defender still work if I am using Google Chrome browser and not Microsoft edge browser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-and-web-browsers/2dc163a1-c1c2-48bf-bbcb-3d55f684ad28"