Windows 10: Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Discus and support Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I have This Proble last 2 days ago I Got Infected With Win32.Ramnit.C,A,J,N all Type of This C*AP When I Scanned With Quick SCan Mode It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VernosR, Aug 2, 2020.

1. VernosR Win User

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Hello I have This Proble last 2 days ago I Got Infected With Win32.Ramnit.C,A,J,N all Type of This C*AP

When I Scanned With Quick SCan Mode It Does'not Detected Files only Detected Two or Three File

But When I Launched Full SCan Mode It Detected Every Htm,Html,some games exe files and dll also are detected as Infected Malicious Code Injeced to it

Then It Detected 526 Threats and In Protection Histroy I Wanted To Remove All this kinda File Types Automatically But Defender Not Doing This Job It Only Gives to Remove All Threats Removed Manually and This Is So Hard I Can't even Have Time to Clean and Remove 526 File Manually this will take a 1 Year So what should i do? Can Anyone Help Me?

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats 50db359c-762a-4c9d-8180-e43348273a2e?upload=true.png

:)

VernosR, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Susan68NM Win User

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart

Susan68NM, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

Virus Not Detected By Windows Defender

Hi,

If your running two antivirus at the same time and Windows Defender did not detect the virus, We suggest that you remove the virus with the third party malware that you're currently using. We recommend to use a single anti virus. and keep it up-to-date.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats

1. Windows Defender Anti Virus Not Deleting Detected Threats - Similar Threads - Defender Anti Virus

2. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  3. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender Anti Virus: I use windows defender/Anti Virus. It keeps telling me I have the same problems. HackTool:Win32/Wpakill.F. Which I have dealt with many times. I have Python, Git Hub, Git Bash and Visual studion code. I keep thinking that it is finding these. Am I right or wrong? Its constant...
  4. Defender Anti Virus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Defender Anti-Virus problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Anti-Virus problem: Defender had a message in notifications about a problem. When I clicked onto I get Defender opening and the following message.PAGE NOT AVAILABLE.Your IT Administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available.Contact the...
  6. anti virus threat & protection

in Windows 10 Customization
    anti virus threat & protection: there is no antri virus threat & protection option in my lapotop windows 10.i want enable real time protection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anti-virus-threat-protection/f518050a-e81f-412d-af1c-0352e2504ef5
  7. windows defender cant delete the detected threats

windows defender cant delete the detected threats: cant delete the threats, what is the way futher i have to from here. do my pc prone to virus of malware please help me[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-cant-delete-the-detected-threats/83465f82-a792-4b80-8006-82eb0c00c511
  8. Virus Threat Detected

Virus Threat Detected: Windows Defender 10 has detected multiples of this virus, virus:VBS/Redlof.A Windows Defender doesn't seem to have the ability to remove or quarantine this virus. I have also tried Defender offline. All that happens is my computer reboots and that's it. Does anyone have a...
  9. Windows Defender Detecting Trojains And Not My Primary anti virus

Windows Defender Detecting Trojains And Not My Primary anti virus: Hi I Was Using My Dads Gaming Rig And When Ever I Browse the web I Kept On Getting "windows has detected a trojain trojain removed" my norton security has not detected a single trojain and im worried if my pc is hacked pls help me...
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-detection/a5ac7da0-b8d0-4fed-9ac4-0ecc992a2059"