Windows 10: Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

Discus and support Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. " When I go into Virus & threat protection its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mikimikipl, May 6, 2020.

1. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

I just got a notifications that says "Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. "

When I go into Virus & threat protection its says that my virus and threat protection is managed by my organization. Which is not possible cause its my pc at home which has no administrators but me.

I also can not open my AVG Antivirus. Literally nothing happens when I try to open it.

Tried restarting cuople times but nothing seems to help.

submitted by /u/mikimikipl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mikimikipl, May 6, 2020

2. AVG antivirus

How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender?

irisgrower, May 6, 2020
  3. afornal Win User
    Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

afornal, May 6, 2020
  4. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

help remove avg antivirus

I am trying to update latest windows update but am told to remove avg antivirus . cant find this anywhere in programs or files. any suggestions

Rosiedumb10, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off.

1. Windows defender antivirus and AVG Antivirus are both turned off. - Similar Threads - defender antivirus AVG

2. Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off: I don't have the option to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus in my Windows Security settings.I've poked around on the internet and nothing has yielded results. I've gone through and given it a scan with Malwarebytes, made sure that security settings are enabled in the...
  3. Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off: I don't have the option to enable Microsoft Defender Antivirus in my Windows Security settings.I've poked around on the internet and nothing has yielded results. I've gone through and given it a scan with Malwarebytes, made sure that security settings are enabled in the...
  4. Microsoft Defender Antivirus turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall AVG Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus: If I uninstall AVG antivirus while in older Windows version like Windows 7, 8 etc, is firewall still on and unsupported microsoft defender enabled back automatically?...
  6. Turning on Windows Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turning on Windows Defender Antivirus: I just deleted an antivirus software from my computer, and am unable to enable windows defender antivirus.As you can see, there is no option to enable Microsoft defender antivirus....
  7. Windows Defender Turned off Trend Micro Antivirus

Windows Defender Turned off Trend Micro Antivirus: What's going on here? Microsoft Defender, I suspect after a minor Windows update, turned off Trend Micro Antivirus. I have Trend Micro and IObit malware defender installed. NOTE: I had to choose a series of topics, and beyond Defender, none of them are even remotely...
  8. Removing antivirus such as AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removing antivirus such as AVG: How do you remove AVG antivirusand stop their annoying pop-up ads? There was a tempting free trial offer to try AVG antivirus; only one of dozens on the market available to download. I was unsatisfied generally and now need to uninstall and remove it completely, mainly...
  9. AVG antivirus

AVG antivirus: How do i delete AVG free antivirus and use Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/avg-antivirus/56a2cde5-8281-44d6-8b52-59b691cb882d"
  10. Turn On or Off Tamper Protection for Windows Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Tamper Protection for Windows Defender Antivirus: How to: Turn On or Off Tamper Protection for Windows Defender Antivirus How to Turn On or Off Tamper Protection for Windows Defender Antivirus in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18305, Microsoft introduced Tamper Protection. Tamper Protection is a new...