Windows 10: windows defender antivirus

Discus and support windows defender antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, in my windows defender security center's virus and threat protection it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization".... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RahulRadhakrishnan1, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:22 AM.

1. windows defender antivirus

hi, in my windows defender security center's virus and threat protection it says "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". How can i change it.

:)

RahulRadhakrishnan1, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:22 AM
  2. afornal Win User

Defender AntiVirus

There are 4 options under Defender. Two refer to AntiVirus; AntiVirus Network Inspection Service & AntiVirus Services. Under Startup Type these two are listed as manual and the Status column said Inspection Service is running. When I clicked on the Start
    button in Properties, I got an immediate message: "Win.. Def.. Anti.. Serv.. on local comp.. started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

3. Windows Defender - antivirus?

Windows defender is a built in antivirus, that detects all type of threats.You do not need to install any 3rd party antivirus.

In windows 7 and earlier Microsoft security essentials was to be used with windows defender for a full system protection, but in Windows 8 and later windows defender's capabilities have been increased to make it a full fledged antivirus.

I suggest rolling with Windows Defender (preinstalled)+Malwarebytes for a full system security.

Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:26 AM
  4. windows defender antivirus

Decent free antivirus?

Oh and just in case its for an older O/S

this little nugget of goodness
    Still not on Windows 10? Fine, sighs Microsoft, here are its antivirus tools for Windows 7, 8.1
    Redmond extends ATP to older builds, adds third-party links

Thema:

windows defender antivirus

1. windows defender antivirus - Similar Threads - defender antivirus

2. Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10: Uninstalled McAfee AntiVirus but Defender Antivirus will not turn on: After uninstalling McAfee, Windows Defender would not turn on. I've tried to restart the service but get the following error: Error 577: Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is...
  3. Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active

Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active: Regards Antivirus Defender on my Windows 10 Home is not active. I have tried various methods to enable it, but it always fails. And tonight I still failed. Please ask the Microsoft Team to help me to be able to activate or re-enable Antivirus Defender on my notebook. I...
  4. It's enough windows defender or install an antivirus ?

It's enough windows defender or install an antivirus ?: It's enough windows defender or install an antivirus ? Bitdefender ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/its-enough-windows-defender-or-install-an/070f6ed8-81da-4100-b6d6-396945172fae
  5. It's enough windows defender or installan antivirus ?

It's enough windows defender or installan antivirus ?: It's enough windows defender or installan antivirus ? Bitdefender ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/its-enough-windows-defender-or-installan-antivirus/070f6ed8-81da-4100-b6d6-396945172fae
  6. windows defender antivirus

windows defender antivirus: my son in law just gave me a computer it's a dell 64 bit with windows 10 so do you think my pc is safe enough with the windows defender antivirus thats already installed or should i install some other one just want some feed back.thanks jerry 147126
  7. Windows defender Antivirus in different Win 10 products

Windows defender Antivirus in different Win 10 products: Hi , I would like to know is the function of Windows Defender Antivirus in Win 10 Pro and Win 10 IoT Ent LTSC are the same. We would like to change the product from Pro to IoT Enterprise, however our customer has question about this function. Please someone knows this...
  8. How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates

How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates: I'm running WIN10 v 1909 and Avast antivirus. Since the upgrade to WIN10 v 1903, I've been getting an error message telling me Windows Defender Antivirus update(s) have failed and specifically - "..Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...
  9. How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates

How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates: Moved from Windows Updates section, as suggested I'm running WIN10 Home edition v1909 and Avast antivirus. Since the upgrade to WIN10 v 1903, I've been getting an error message telling me Windows Defender Antivirus update(s) have failed and specifically - "..Security...
  10. How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop Windows Defender Antivirus from downloading updates: I'm running WIN10 v 1909 and Avast antivirus. Since the upgrade to WIN10 v 1903, I've been getting an error message telling me Windows Defender Antivirus update(s) have failed and specifically - "..Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602...