Windows 10: windows defender app crashes

Discus and support windows defender app crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows defender app crashes when you try to look at protection history. It starts up begins to display and the app goes away. I am all updated to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr.Dave E., Jun 4, 2019.

1. windows defender app crashes

windows defender app crashes when you try to look at protection history. It starts up begins to display and the app goes away.

I am all updated to the latest version at the time of this post. Everything else is running normally.

Here is a status report of the APP. Thank you for any help!

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy\SecHealthUI.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_10.0.18362.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    Application Name: praid:SecHealthUI
    Application Version: 10.0.18362.1
    Application Timestamp: 5c9016a0
    Fault Module Name: StackHash12_2ed
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: 88000fa8
    Exception Offset: 0
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 925b
    Additional Information 2: 925b0696d5dec5aa68c7fa5bd2af983b
    Additional Information 3: 218e
    Additional Information 4: 218e99397ab05e5de51a25c908889350

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: a7a47ffdd8f10f9f9fd23a31a53aebe9 (2292959145184914409)

:)

Dr.Dave E., Jun 4, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 4, 2019
  4. windows defender app crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

windows defender app crashes

1. windows defender app crashes - Similar Threads - defender app crashes

2. Apps are crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps are crashing: I purchased an microsoft lumia 950 two months back and since three weeks its all apps has started crashing,after using the phone even for 10 min. I had hardly use my phone in last three weeks. I am the owner of KHD valves automation and this is my website...
  3. Windows defender update crashing computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows defender update crashing computer: I have a laptop and when the new defender update came around on the 4 everything was fine, but then my laptop crashed saying it was an error with the update and i get black screened befor i can even log in. Is there a fix? Or one coming soon?...
  4. app crashes

app crashes: I updated my windows 10 to the latest version "ver 1809". After updating some of my app are not opening and some apps crashes, like I tried to open "paint 3d" and some others apps but it is not opening. Need help!!!...
  5. Windows 10 App Crashings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 App Crashings: I guess it would be important to mention that I have a HP Envy Computer. Every since I updated to Windows 10 there have been multiple problems that I need resolutions to. Outlook Desktop App Crashing. Every time I attempt to open the app a dialogue box opens requesting...
  6. Crashing App

Crashing App: I have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge. As soon as I want to start a game drop out. I used a Troubleshoot and reset the app, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, Update Microsoft Store , finally I reset my Windows 10. Nothing help....
  7. Windows Defender Crashes my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Crashes my PC: Windows Defender crashes my PC after running a full scan for about 15 minutes. *Sad Quick scan is fine, updating definitions is fine. I am on Windows 10. Worked perfect on Windows 7. 56063
  8. Defender App is Dead

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender App is Dead: After deleting AVG and BYTE FENCE, I am not able to open Defender App (See screen shot.) REAL TIME protection is on. Can anyone help? PS: I am still on the windows 8.1 upgrade My actual version is : Win10 home: 10586.545 / HP laptop (pavillion) 60126
  9. Windows Photos App crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos App crashes: So since today my Photos App is crashing as soon as i open it. It goes into a blackscreen for about 2-3 Seconds and than crashes. Information about the error: This Crash is generating chrash dumps that contain the error code 0xC0000602 in module mrt100_app.dll or...
  10. Sysprep and default apps and windows apps crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sysprep and default apps and windows apps crash: Hi Everyone, I'm from France (sorry my English) I'm installing Windows 10 on new computer for my organization . I try to configurate one with fresh install (package of apps like Libreoffice, VLC, etc. for users) and custom desktop describes in this tutorial: Default...