Windows 10: windows defender app crashes

Discus and support windows defender app crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows defender app crashes when you try to look at protection history. It starts up begins to display and the app goes away. I am all updated to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dr.Dave E., Jun 4, 2019.

1. windows defender app crashes

windows defender app crashes when you try to look at protection history. It starts up begins to display and the app goes away.

I am all updated to the latest version at the time of this post. Everything else is running normally.

Here is a status report of the APP. Thank you for any help!

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_cw5n1h2txyewy\SecHealthUI.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash
    Package Full Name: Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_10.0.18362.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy
    Application Name: praid:SecHealthUI
    Application Version: 10.0.18362.1
    Application Timestamp: 5c9016a0
    Fault Module Name: StackHash12_2ed
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: 88000fa8
    Exception Offset: 0
    OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 925b
    Additional Information 2: 925b0696d5dec5aa68c7fa5bd2af983b
    Additional Information 3: 218e
    Additional Information 4: 218e99397ab05e5de51a25c908889350

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: a7a47ffdd8f10f9f9fd23a31a53aebe9 (2292959145184914409)

:)

Dr.Dave E., Jun 4, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 4, 2019
  4. windows defender app crashes

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

windows defender app crashes

1. windows defender app crashes - Similar Threads - defender app crashes

2. windows defender app is not avaiable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender app is not avaiable: window defender app is not avaibale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-app-is-not-avaiable/fb05f319-cdf6-42f3-b382-a2a61ae0cb80
  3. windows defender app is not avaiable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender app is not avaiable: window defender app is not avaibale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-app-is-not-avaiable/fb05f319-cdf6-42f3-b382-a2a61ae0cb80
  4. Windows defender protection history crash

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender protection history crash: Hello, so my windows defender found malware and successfully removed it but it made me restart, now every time i open protection history it will wait 5 seconds and close on itself I looked at people comments on Microsoft nothing helped and YouTube to, I really need help with...
  5. Windows Defender History crash

Windows Defender History crash: So, whenever I try to open up my Windows Defender History, it just automatically closes/crashes within about 3 seconds. I've tried multiple ways of clearing my Windows Defender History to try and see if that will help, but none of it has so far. The things I've tried so far,...
  6. Windows Defender Unwanted Apps

Windows Defender Unwanted Apps: Windows Defender has flagged an application it says is potentially unwanted app. Windows does not tell me what that app is so I can determine whether to leave it or uninstall it. Certainly there must be a way to see what app is being flagged....
  7. Windows Defender not opening/crashing

Windows Defender not opening/crashing: When I try to open windows defender, it keeps crashing. First I clicked the windows defender logo, and after that the logo shows up but crashes instantly. I tried restarting PC, nothing happened, trying to open it in Safe Mode, nothing happened. But I recently discovered that...
  8. Windows Defender, protection history crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender, protection history crashes: Recently windows is picking up a steam game I've played for years as a virus and quarantined it's files as well as blocking access to the folder. The only problem here is that I can't open up protection history to move those files out of quarantine because windows defender...
  9. Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly

Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly: Hi, So I have Kali Linux iso file which I use in VMWare and after I ran a Full Scan using Windows Defender, it flagged almost everything in that kali iso and now whenever I open the defender it crashes. I deleted the iso file and it is still not working. I have a Windows...
  10. Windows Defender Crashes my PC

Windows Defender Crashes my PC: Windows Defender crashes my PC after running a full scan for about 15 minutes. *Sad Quick scan is fine, updating definitions is fine. I am on Windows 10. Worked perfect on Windows 7. 56063

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moappcrash defender

2. Windows Defender Application crash

3. 88000fa8

4. app crash nissrv.exe windows defender,
  5. praid:SecHealthUI,
  6. moappcrash edge,
  7. Windows defender protection history window crashes. Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.Xaml.dll,
  8. microsoft.windows.sechealthui_10.0.18362.267_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy,
  9. protection history crashes windows defender ,
  10. Microsoft.Windows.SecHealthUI_10.0.18362.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy moappcrash fix