Windows 10: windows defender app is not avaiable

Discus and support windows defender app is not avaiable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; window defender app is not avaibale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kkhimanshu, May 16, 2022.

1. windows defender app is not avaiable

window defender app is not avaibale

:)

kkhimanshu, May 16, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, May 16, 2022
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, May 16, 2022
  4. windows defender app is not avaiable

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, May 16, 2022
Thema:

windows defender app is not avaiable

1. windows defender app is not avaiable - Similar Threads - defender app avaiable

2. windows defender app is not avaiable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender app is not avaiable: window defender app is not avaibale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-app-is-not-avaiable/fb05f319-cdf6-42f3-b382-a2a61ae0cb80
  3. Windows Defender Unwanted Apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Unwanted Apps: Windows Defender has flagged an application it says is potentially unwanted app. Windows does not tell me what that app is so I can determine whether to leave it or uninstall it. Certainly there must be a way to see what app is being flagged....
  4. Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Catalan language not avaiable in Edge?: We are thousands of people Catalan speakers. I can't understand why i can't configure my Microsoft Edge in my native language. Of course i'm going to use other navigators until you arrange this nonsense. Thanks for you atention Good bye...
  5. Pc suddenly not booting up, says no boot avaiable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc suddenly not booting up, says no boot avaiable.: My mothers work pc (with a LOOOOT of data) in a moment started to work slowly. My mother couldnt do anything and restarted it. While booting, it went to blue screen and into bios. Restart again, same thing. Third restart I decided to see what is the problem. Now here is where...
  6. Preview csv file no avaiable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview csv file no avaiable: I can't preview csv file on my laptop . This message is "No preview avaiable" I have installed Office 365 64bit , win 10 pro 64 bit. Excel version 16.0.11328.20420 . Anyone can help me ? Thanks...
  7. windows defender app crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows defender app crashes: windows defender app crashes when you try to look at protection history. It starts up begins to display and the app goes away. I am all updated to the latest version at the time of this post. Everything else is running normally. Here is a status report of the APP. Thank you...
  8. VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.1.0 avaiable

VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.1.0 avaiable: New VMWare Player: Download VMware Workstation Player | VMware [img] 132574
  9. VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.0.3 avaiable

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.0.3 avaiable: New VMWare Workstation Player 15.0.3 *Arrow free Release notes: VMware Workstation 15.0.3 Player Release Notes Important Fixes VMware Workstation Player contains elevation of privilege vulnerabilities: Workstation Player does not handle paths appropriately. This may...
  10. VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.0.3 avaiable

VMWare Workstation Player new release 15.0.3 avaiable: New VMWare Workstation Player 15.0.3 *Arrow free Release notes: VMware Workstation 15.0.3 Player Release Notes Important Fixes VMware Workstation Player contains elevation of privilege vulnerabilities: Workstation Player does not handle paths appropriately. This may...