Windows 10: Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use

Discus and support Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering, as a regular, personal user, should I be using the app or is it only actually relevant for businesses? I do not get much spam,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Castor Cascom, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use

Hi,

I am wondering, as a regular, personal user, should I be using the app or is it only actually relevant for businesses?

I do not get much spam, but as I understand this software is specialized in this.

Therefore, I suppose I do not need it.

Any ideas?

:)

Castor Cascom, Jun 1, 2020

2. Windows Defender Application Guard settings

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you have some queries on WDAG that you are implementing in your enterprise network.

We would like you to check these articles on WDAG, which will clarify the queries:

Windows Defender Application Guard overview

System requirements for Windows Defender Application Guard

Configure Windows Defender Application Guard policy
    settings

Frequently asked questions - Windows Defender Application
    Guard

If you have any further query on WDAG, I would suggest you to post your query in

TechNet Forums
    where you will find professionals with expertise on WDAG for Enterprise network and that would be the appropriate forum.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 1, 2020
  3. ddelo Win User
  4. Brink Win User

Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use

Windows Defender Application Guard extensions for Chrome and Firefox

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/security/b...sed-isolation/

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use

1. Windows Defender Application Guard - personal use - Similar Threads - Defender Application Guard

2. Downloading files in Windows Defender Application Guard

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloading files in Windows Defender Application Guard: How do I download files to the host machine in Windows Defender Application Guard?I have the policy "Allow files to download and save to the host operating system from Microsoft Defender Application Guard" enabled in Group Policy and deployed to the correct OU.When I try to...
  3. Bug Microsoft Defender Application Guard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Microsoft Defender Application Guard: Hello. When I turn on Microsoft Defender Application Guard, some files I have on my Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 OS 19042.804 will disappear. They are there, though, because my desktop is synced to another PC and in this other PC the missing files will display and I can open...
  4. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: Windows Defender Application Guard is listed on my windows features in control Panel but it's out of colour and when I try to turn on the feature it says my device configuration doesn't support it....
  5. Welcome to Windows Defender Application Guard

Welcome to Windows Defender Application Guard: [IMG][IMG] I have refreshed my PC keeping files as i believed there were malware in my system. I am now trying Windows Defender Application for my Google Chrome extension by using this guide:...
  6. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: Hi, could you please advise if need to install Hypervisor feature in Windows 10 devices install and configure Windows Defender Application Guard? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-application-guard/reqs-wd-app-guard...
  7. Windows Defender Application Guard settings

Windows Defender Application Guard settings: Hello Team, Kindly let me know few details about Windows Defender Application Guard. 1. When WDAG is implemented in a Company Enterprise Network, Chrome and firefox extension should be added. Let me know whether end user will be able to disable the WDAG extension by...
  8. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: I found the instructions for installing and setting up Application Guard using GPO. We have moved our entire infrastructure to Microsoft 365 in the cloud so how do you set up Application Guard using Intune policies?...
  9. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: I like Windows Defender Application Guard and think it is great for browsing. But I do have a query, what is the best behaviour? Is it better to use it just for less reputable websites or it is safer to use it for all of my browsing, even trustworthy sites because they can be...
  10. Windows Defender Application Guard?

Windows Defender Application Guard?: I noticed a setting to enable Windows Defender Application Guard in Edge but can't find discussion of it on the forum. Has anyone used this feature and found it useful? 128727