Windows 10: Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

Discus and support Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After updating to windows 10 Windows Defender asked me for Microsoft password- I forgot so I changed it. Then on the next screen it keeps asking me for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by econig, Oct 22, 2019.

1. econig Win User

Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

After updating to windows 10 Windows Defender asked me for Microsoft password- I forgot so I changed it. Then on the next screen it keeps asking me for windows password. I do not have one? I cannot use WD! Can anyone help?

:)

econig, Oct 22, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

1. Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one - Similar Threads - Defender asking Password

2. Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...: Hello :I'm at work using a new PC. I clicked on the Windows Shield icon on taskbar. Account protection has an exclamation point on it. I click sign in.I use my personal email and password as requested. It works. Then it asks for password one more time. And it doesn't work....
  3. Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to Windows. Asks for email then password. This works. Asks for password one...: Hello :I'm at work using a new PC. I clicked on the Windows Shield icon on taskbar. Account protection has an exclamation point on it. I click sign in.I use my personal email and password as requested. It works. Then it asks for password one more time. And it doesn't work....
  4. i do noT have windows defender what do I do

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i do noT have windows defender what do I do: i do noT have windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-do-not-have-windows-defender-what-do-i-do/0033c655-d7b6-48ce-87ea-0b6b5b8ecc71
  5. being asked for a local windows password that I don't have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    being asked for a local windows password that I don't have: Dear experts and fellow windows users,I have been using windows 10 on my Toshiba PC for more than six years and never had trouble signing in with PIN. Yesterday I set up a local account for my wife but today I found it is the only account on this PC.I then tried to link that...
  6. being asked for a local windows password that I don't have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    being asked for a local windows password that I don't have: Dear experts and fellow windows users,I have been using windows 10 on my Toshiba PC for more than six years and never had trouble signing in with PIN. Yesterday I set up a local account for my wife but today I found it is the only account on this PC.I then tried to link that...
  7. being asked for a local windows password that I don't have

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?

It is asking for a PIN and I do not have one?: Hello, Recently I have tried to install minecraft windows 10 version on another computer using my microsoft account. However when I am in the shop - it asks for a PIN and I do not have one. I went to my account settings to try and disable the PIN as I have seen in...
  9. Do I Have To Activate Windows Defender

Do I Have To Activate Windows Defender: I have a Best Buy support contract, which includes "Webroot Secure Anywhere". I am not going to renew the contract. When it expires, will Windows Defender automatically be "activated", or do I have to take some action ? I am using Windows 10....
  10. Have Windows ask for password or pincode at startup

Have Windows ask for password or pincode at startup: Not sure if this goes here or in User Accounts etc. but it´s system security, so. I want my computer to ask for my pincode every time I start it up and when it comes out of Sleep or Screensaver. When I Google this question I get 10 million hits on how to DISABLE the login...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender asking for password

2. do I have a password for windows security