Windows 10: Windows Defender- At Last we’ve done it

Discus and support Windows Defender- At Last we’ve done it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; AV-TEST GmbH. Windows Defender has just achieved ‘BEST ANTI VIRUS’ Status along with KASPERSKY, F-SECURE, NORTON. What a brilliant result Satya... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by fedbil100, Aug 7, 2019.

1. fedbil100 Win User

Windows Defender- At Last we’ve done it

AV-TEST GmbH. Windows Defender has just achieved ‘BEST ANTI VIRUS’ Status along with KASPERSKY, F-SECURE, NORTON. What a brilliant result Satya Nadella promised all along Windows 10 would become the most secure Windows ever . Well done sir to you and all the Staff at Redmond God Bless you all. Windows 7 people come and join us its Top Class and its Free

:)

fedbil100, Aug 7, 2019

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 7, 2019
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 7, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Defender- At Last we’ve done it - Similar Threads - Defender Last we’ve

2. Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available": I've been having some issues with my pc lately. Games were crashing out of nowhere, and I eventually did a full scan with Windows Defender. After only a few minutes, the scan stopped, giving me no real message, but giving me this result:I've tried it multiple times, and tried...
  3. Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender "Last scan: Not available": I've been having some issues with my pc lately. Games were crashing out of nowhere, and I eventually did a full scan with Windows Defender. After only a few minutes, the scan stopped, giving me no real message, but giving me this result:I've tried it multiple times, and tried...
  4. LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN: I just did an update this past weekend.Now as a result of the update, for every Excel file I have open and every Word doc I have open and every webpage I have open, I have a symbol for each on my Taskbar.Previously, there was one X in a blue box for Excel, one W in a blue box...
  5. LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN: I just did an update this past weekend.Now as a result of the update, for every Excel file I have open and every Word doc I have open and every webpage I have open, I have a symbol for each on my Taskbar.Previously, there was one X in a blue box for Excel, one W in a blue box...
  6. LAST UPDATE HAS DONE ME IN, AGAIN

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. We’ve got an update for you - question and issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    We’ve got an update for you - question and issue: Hello. I get on night 21.06 popped message in Windows 10 1809. I was sleeping and when i woke up i met that notification: “We’ve got an update for you Windows is a service and updates are a normal part of keeping it running securely. Your updated is sheduled for 3:30 am.”...
  8. windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon but there are no tasks to be done

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon but there are no tasks to be done: Windows defender shows caution in taskbar icon (lower right, Windows10) but there are no tasks to be done (all have green checkmarks). What am I missing that can leave me vulnerable?! This issue was addressed on the forum earlier this year but not satisfactorily....
  9. Windows Defender last run time 1999

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender last run time 1999: Hi, If I go into Task Scheduler and look at the various Windows Defender programs (cleanup, verification, etc.), they all show last runtime as 30/11/1999 and last runtime result as 0x41303. However it must be running as Antimalware Service Executable takes up 60% of my...
  10. Dongleworld? We’ve Always Lived in Dongleworld

in Windows 10 News
    Dongleworld? We’ve Always Lived in Dongleworld: The FUD I see around the move to USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 is overwhelming but is likewise without merit. Folks, dongles are nothing new. And the benefits of USB-C/Thunderbolt are undeniable. Dieter Bohn just wrote about this topic for The Verge, but I thought I’d present a more...