Windows 10: Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe

Discus and support Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why my windows defender blocked this? Every time I turn on my pc, it always gave me this notification. And I don't have idea what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/richard_bryans, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe

/u/richard_bryans, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Anne Ros Win User

Windows Defender is blocking too much saying it viruses

Hi Sam,

Based on the screenshot that you've provided, Controlled Folder Access is turned on, blocking most apps that you're using. We suggest that you turn it off to allow blocked apps in Windows Defender. Follow the steps below:

• Select Start > Settings.
    • Choose Update & security > Windows Defender.
    • Select Open Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Select Virus & threat protection, and then choose Virus & threat protection settings.
    • Under Controlled folder access, turn it on or off.
    • Once done, try accessing the apps and see if you can now access them.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Microsoft Smart Screen and Windows Defender blocking ScanUtilities to install and RUN

Often during install it will download any updates automatically,

It may also be that the defender & other av have received updates to their software which is now detecting this software as a problem, you can add the installer’s exe to the exclusion list by finding it under quarantine & choosing to exclude it.

You can also try the original suggestion with the program’s installer in case that is blocked.

Time Lady, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Reldel Win User

Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe

Turn On Windows Defender Block Suspicious Behaviors in Windows 10  

The DWORD is set to 0 and I cannot get the process you suggested in the "NOTE" portion of the tutorial to work. Two attached screen shoots will show the before and after attempts to change the Permissions necessary for access to the DWORD change.
    Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe [​IMG]

Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe [​IMG]

Access is denied. (Note-Protected folder in Defender is turned off)

Reldel, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe

1. Windows Defender blocked nvcontainer.exe - Similar Threads - Defender blocked nvcontainer

2. windows defender exe missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  3. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  4. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. NvContainer Window class 00000894

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  6. NvContainer Window class 00000894

NvContainer Window class 00000894: Recently when Im shutting down my laptop I keep getting this message "Closing 1 app and shutting down, NvContainerWindowClass 00000894" I know its to do with the Nvidia graphics card but as yet I cant find a solution. Anyone offer any help please?...
  7. Blocked exe file

Blocked exe file: I am sure someone somewhere has a virtual voodoo doll of me. This is the exe file for a game I have had since 2007. It has never happened before. I have scanned the folder with Kaspersky. It says its clean. I have switched off UAC, then switched off the pc, and restarted it,...
  8. NvContainer won't end at shutdown

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NvContainer won't end at shutdown: Anyone else noticed that when you shutdown the PC nvcontainerwindowsclass000056C4 is still running. After 2 secs it ends and the PC continues shutting down. Very weird... 168279
  9. Exe blocked.

Exe blocked.: Hello, I am operating on Microsoft office 2010 but would like to upgrade to Microsoft professional plus office 2013. Unfortunately whenever I try to install I get a message by Windows defender "Unauthorized changes are blocked". What can I do in order to be authorized?...
  10. svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender

svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender: I just had to reinstall my OS from a malware and possibly being hacked ( named pipilenes , user unknown , Edge Cp and svchost blocked from running dynamic script) I'm very leary of letting anything through controlled folders right now. I haven't tried to install any other...