Windows 10: Windows defender broke my drivers

Discus and support Windows defender broke my drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok guys so i put amd drivers to update and in middle of ubdating i got error and my drivers got completed broke. So i booted safe mode used ddu and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lj3M00N, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Lj3M00N Win User

Windows defender broke my drivers

Ok guys so i put amd drivers to update and in middle of ubdating i got error and my drivers got completed broke. So i booted safe mode used ddu and boot normal try instaling drives and boom error amd drivers file system error -1073740791. Then i try running difrent version of drivers but no luck so i try to disable win defender ans bom my whole run as admin crash ok so i restart my pc then i try running and got another error

Nsis file error writing temporary file

But lucky for my i disabled win defender and now i instaled drivers and evrything works

Sorry for bad english not my frist launge and im very upset

:)

Lj3M00N, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Windows 10 broke my steam

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Method 1: Try updating the Video card drivers and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to update the Video card driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Video card listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.

Method 2: Try installing the game in Compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the Game setup file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the Game and check.

If still the issue persist then I suggest you to follow the suggestion provided by crazzilla replied on August 3, 2015 from the below link and check if it helps.

Windows 10 & Steam Gaming - most games broke

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Windows defender broke my drivers

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows defender broke my drivers

1. Windows defender broke my drivers - Similar Threads - defender broke drivers

2. This trash driver update broke my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This trash driver update broke my microphone: My driver booster one day updated my realtek driver after the update of the driver my mic broke for some reason that idk my specs Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.67 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  3. This trash driver update broke my microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This trash driver update broke my microphone: My driver booster one day updated my realtek driver after the update of the driver my mic broke for some reason that idk my specs Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz 1.99 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.67 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  4. Windows Update broke my AMD GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update broke my AMD GPU drivers: After a recent windows update my drivers for my rx480 broke, the fan control is broken and is always at full RPM I have tried to reinstall the drivers but to no avail. If anyone has some advice it would be invalueable....
  5. Windows Update broke my AMD GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update broke my AMD GPU drivers: After a recent windows update my drivers for my rx480 broke, the fan control is broken and is always at full RPM I have tried to reinstall the drivers but to no avail. If anyone has some advice it would be invalueable....
  6. Windows Update broke my AMD GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows Update 19042.868 Broke Windows Defender

Windows Update 19042.868 Broke Windows Defender: I installed a Windows update on 3/16/2021 Latest optional version, 20H2 - 19042.868 - KB5001567. I have no system restore points and I cannot delete the latest update. I cannot turn on Windows Defender and I'm getting the following error box which I cannot close: ---...
  8. Windows Update 19042.868 Broke Windows Defender

Windows Update 19042.868 Broke Windows Defender: I installed a Windows update on 3/16/2021 Latest optional version, 20H2 - 19042.868 - KB5001567. I have no system restore points and I cannot delete the latest update. I cannot turn on Windows Defender and I'm getting the following error box which I cannot close: ---...
  9. Windows defender broke

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender broke: I recently removed some malware from my computer and I think it damaged my windows defender. The homepage is completely empty as shown in the screenshot, and I am unable to scan or anything. I tried resetting the settings to default however there was no change. Is there any...
  10. Virus broke Windows Defender & Windows Updates

Virus broke Windows Defender & Windows Updates: Hi everyone, Recently I have been struck by a pretty nasty Trojan. It was able to remove all 3rd party anti-viruses which I had installed (Bitdefender & Malwarebytes) and it broke Windows Defender and Windows Updates. After re-installing Malwarebytes it found a...