Windows 10: Windows defender bug

Discus and support Windows defender bug in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since, when I uninstalled McAfee, there is a bug in the windows defender which cause the problem for him to show nothing, no buttons. It also... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MaharshiGhosh, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Windows defender bug

Since, when I uninstalled McAfee, there is a bug in the windows defender which cause the problem for him to show nothing, no buttons. It also correlates to the windows update problem because it is not updating. I need immediate help because it could allow viruses.

I posted some pictures as evidence Windows defender bug 4438f2f9-af75-428c-aea1-fee7feb5a81d?upload=true.jpg Windows defender bug 363c5f2c-9dba-494d-bee2-5674656f2d71?upload=true.jpg

:)

MaharshiGhosh, Apr 18, 2019

2. Windows Defender Error Code 0x800106ba

I have done all this. When I go to try and find Windows Defender in the second step there is no Windows Defender listed. Windows Essentials is still listed and it wont let me uninstall it because it will also uninstall other apps.

So now what do you suggest. I still cant get my Windows Defender to work right and feel my computer is unprotected.

This has been that way ever since downloading Windows 10. Which seems to have problems after problems. I dont care for it all. Microsoft real needs to get all bugs worked out before releasing something. I waiting as long as I could to download this.

KaySigmund, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Windows defender bug

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows defender bug

1. Windows defender bug - Similar Threads - defender bug

2. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  3. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  4. windows defender bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender bug: hi, I have a problem in two ways, I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro and on Windows Defender I have a problem with identity theft protection, it doesn't work for me when I'm off, but it should be on and in safe mode it says explorer.exe system warning unknown hard error,...
  5. windows defender bug

windows defender bug: hi, I have a problem in two ways, I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro and on Windows Defender I have a problem with identity theft protection, it doesn't work for me when I'm off, but it should be on and in safe mode it says explorer.exe system warning unknown hard error,...
  6. I am encountering a nasty bug with Windows Defender that causes the OS to become unusable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am encountering a nasty bug with Windows Defender that causes the OS to become unusable...: Obligatory what I am doing that causes the bug is not normal use and most users will never experience this. I am in the cybersecurity field and one of the main attacks against Windows during an assessment is dumping the LSASS process's memory to a file this contains sensitive...
  7. I am encountering a nasty bug with Windows Defender that causes the OS to become unusable...

I am encountering a nasty bug with Windows Defender that causes the OS to become unusable...: Obligatory what I am doing that causes the bug is not normal use and most users will never experience this. I am in the cybersecurity field and one of the main attacks against Windows during an assessment is dumping the LSASS process's memory to a file this contains sensitive...
  8. I am encountering a nasty bug with Windows Defender that causes the OS to become unusable...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....
  10. Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug

Windows 11 home edition Defender bitlocker bug: Hello. I have a Brand new lenovo idelcenter 5I Windows 11 22H2 Home Edition that is up to date. I tried to run a Microsoft Defender Antivirus scan offline scan and it asked for a recovery key. This should not be happening....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender bug

2. windows defender bugs