Windows 10: Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly

Discus and support Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, So I have Kali Linux iso file which I use in VMWare and after I ran a Full Scan using Windows Defender, it flagged almost everything in that kali... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AashishAnnarapu, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly

Hi,

So I have Kali Linux iso file which I use in VMWare and after I ran a Full Scan using Windows Defender, it flagged almost everything in that kali iso and now whenever I open the defender it crashes. I deleted the iso file and it is still not working.

I have a Windows 10 Pro

:)

AashishAnnarapu, Apr 23, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 23, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly

Windows defender crash during scan

Windows defender keeps crashing every time I do a scan it will get about 60,000+ and then crash Malewarebytes doesn't find anything,(I even uninstalled malewarebytes still crash) everything is up to date, I have no Java. I don't go to any possible bad websites. this started after I was cleaning out some old stuff in my temps folder, but I only got rid of folder that said they where empty.

anyone know what this could be? *Bang Head :banghead:

If I wait about 1 min. after the crash it goes back to normal

Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly Capture1156.jpg

Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly Capture1155599.jpg

Delta6326, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly

1. Windows Defender Crashes Repeatedly - Similar Threads - Defender Crashes Repeatedly

2. Windows 11 Crashing Repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing Repeatedly: Good afternoon,Over the past week or so I have been having repeated issues with Windows 11 crashing and rebooting. Sometimes when I am actively using it, others at some point whil it is idle and locked. I have run tests on all hard drives and memory and have not been able to...
  3. Windows Defender repeated threat warnings despite repeated scans

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender repeated threat warnings despite repeated scans: My laptop running Windows 10 has been giving me repeated threat warnings for the last few days. This started after I bought a new computer and signed it in to the home wifi network, but I have not directly connected the two computers.I get a notification from Windows Security...
  4. Windows Defender repeated threat warnings despite repeated scans

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender repeated threat warnings despite repeated scans: My laptop running Windows 10 has been giving me repeated threat warnings for the last few days. This started after I bought a new computer and signed it in to the home wifi network, but I have not directly connected the two computers.I get a notification from Windows Security...
  5. Windows Defender repeated threat warnings despite repeated scans

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. windows defender is hanging repeatedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender is hanging repeatedly: windows 11 enterprise, version 22H2sfc, dism, chkdsk are cleandefender event log shows event 1001 long before I shutdown the machine with defender stuck but while it was runningput the computer to sleep is set to neverpower plan is set to balanced restored from power by...
  7. windows defender is hanging repeatedly

windows defender is hanging repeatedly: windows 11 enterprise, version 22H2sfc, dism, chkdsk are cleandefender event log shows event 1001 long before I shutdown the machine with defender stuck but while it was runningput the computer to sleep is set to neverpower plan is set to balanced restored from power by...
  8. Windows 10 crashing repeatedly

Windows 10 crashing repeatedly: Hello,My laptop running Windows 10 keeps crashing and showing stop error: "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" along with the code "amdacpapd.sys." I have tried restarting, going into safe mode and troubleshooting, but the problem persists. Please help!...
  9. Windows repeatedly crashes into BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows repeatedly crashes into BSOD: I've had an 1TB HD with newly Windows 10 installed(From Microsoft's website), the system worked great for a couple of hours and then it crashed with BSOD showing error code "PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA" The documentation suggests that this might be an hardware problem so I...
  10. Repeated Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Repeated Crashing: Mainly when I go to watch youtube, my pc crashes. I have had several errors and they stopped happening for a while so I thought they fixed themselves but they recently came back. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA MEMORY_MANAGEMENT several others which i cannot remember I was...