Windows 10: Windows defender deleteing my Signed application ?

Discus and support Windows defender deleteing my Signed application ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I created a software which have some functions like Pickup Computer Identity (CPU ID, GPU and HDD serial & simple GET/POST methods)... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vshvjt1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. vshvjt1 Win User

Windows defender deleteing my Signed application ?

Hello

I created a software which have some functions like Pickup Computer Identity (CPU ID, GPU and HDD serial & simple GET/POST methods) Login, Download & Installations of Game Mods. Then i signed my software successfully by Sectigo Code Signing Certificate then why windows defender deleting it always with Error (Contained Trojan/win32), Google Chrome & Firefox also display warning about "contain malware or virus"

Alert Level: Medium

Category: Potentially Unwanted Software

Details: This program has potentially unwanted behavior

I asked to Sectigo about this issue they told me this behavior cause of Your program. But i didn't used any hack tool/virus/malware.

I used this CMD to sign my application: signtool sign /tr http://timestamp.comodoca.com?td=sha256 /td sha256 /fd sha256 /f "cert_private_key.pfx" /p <my_password> "BharatStream.exe"

Please help me i am in problem..

:)

vshvjt1, Sep 27, 2019

2. defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Can't launch any applications

Hi,

This error message will show if the application or program that you are trying to open was been blocked by Windows Defender SmartScreen. Having said that, we suggest that you disable Windows Defender SmartScreen by following these steps:

• Click on Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Click on App & browser control.
    • Click on Off in the following options:
      • Check apps and files.
      • SmartScreen for Microsoft Edge.
      • SmartScreen for Windows Store apps.
    • SmartScreen is now completely disabled. If you'd like to still receive a warning when a potentially malicious file or program is detected, you can choose Warn in each SmartScreen option.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Sep 27, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows defender deleteing my Signed application ? - Similar Threads - defender deleteing Signed

2. Defender is eating my accounting application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender is eating my accounting application: Hello. I have a small company with several PCs, all running Windows 10 Pro. Lately, Windows Defender started deleting a very important application we use, even terminating its process which leads to data corruption. I'm certain that it's a false positive which I verified with...
  3. Defender is eating my accounting application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender is eating my accounting application: Hello. I have a small company with several PCs, all running Windows 10 Pro. Lately, Windows Defender started deleting a very important application we use, even terminating its process which leads to data corruption. I'm certain that it's a false positive which I verified with...
  4. Defender is eating my accounting application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Windows defender is deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows defender is deleted: I tried to download a cracked game on my pc from fitgirl, worst mistake, the game worked fine and all but the windows defender got deleted and it doesn't open at all, i tried to upload a short video here but there was a problem so i uploaded it in streamable....
  6. My Windows defender is deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows defender is deleted: I tried to download a cracked game on my pc from fitgirl, worst mistake, the game worked fine and all but the windows defender got deleted and it doesn't open at all, i tried to upload a short video here but there was a problem so i uploaded it in streamable....
  7. My Windows defender is deleted

8. Windows Defender deleting my own applications

Windows Defender deleting my own applications: Dear Community and Microsoft, So I'm a software engineer and I was working on one of my projects in Python on Windows it is a Windows application so whatever and today, I have turned on my Windows 10 updated computer, fired up Visual Studio Code, applied some hotfixes and...
  9. Windows Defender Application Guard

Windows Defender Application Guard: Hi, could you please advise if need to install Hypervisor feature in Windows 10 devices install and configure Windows Defender Application Guard? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/threat-protection/windows-defender-application-guard/reqs-wd-app-guard...
  10. Windows defender sign in

Windows defender sign in: when I turned on windows defender in account protection zone there is an option showing that you are not signed in and there is also no option for sign in into widows defender. but I have signed in into my Microsoft account through my pc but windows defender showing that you...