Windows 10: Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Discus and support Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by A.Lq, Feb 6, 2019.

1. A.Lq Win User

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Hey,

My windows defender has started detecting a virus named 'Trojandownloader:JS/Fakepack' since yesterday. And its detecting every time I turn on to my laptop. So I just started a full scan for my system. All the files were scanned in a duration of 1 hour but 3 files were excluded by the windows defender scan. These 3 files are 'SppExtComObj, SppExtComObjHook.dll, SppExtComObjPatcher'

I am also attaching the screenshots of that threat and these files in my system.

Are these files harmful?? and why its being skipped from the scan?

How do I remove this virus permanently ??

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader 6e77ba92-6ed5-4cef-a495-3fcf82eb2570?upload=true.png Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader 717017ec-de02-4347-a286-7f65bf81c50e?upload=true.png

:)

A.Lq, Feb 6, 2019

2. Virus Not Detected By Windows Defender

Hi,

If your running two antivirus at the same time and Windows Defender did not detect the virus, We suggest that you remove the virus with the third party malware that you're currently using. We recommend to use a single anti virus. and keep it up-to-date.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Robert Caw, Feb 6, 2019
  3. wailana Win User
    how do I remove of a virus detected by defender?

on Saturday 3/31/'18, defender scanned and found a trojandownloader JS jesdow B!url on my PC. The security center suggested trying defender offline. I can not find access defender offline after following directions. At 'settings' "detected items' and 'details'
    not found. Still need help to run

offline.

On Saturday night of 3/31/18, I ran Super Spyware and Malwarebytes and both scans found 'no threats' So I ran Defender again, that time it reported the threat has bee successfully. What is goig on?

wailana, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader

1. Windows Defender detected virus TrojanDownloader - Similar Threads - Defender detected virus

2. fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?: Since yesterday, windows defender has alerted me with a threat found.this threat is in: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacig.inf_amd64_20170d282843d8a7\nvwgf2umx.dlland is detected as a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlafter searching online this file seems to be...
  3. fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fix windows defender detecting nvwgf2umx.dll as virus?: Since yesterday, windows defender has alerted me with a threat found.this threat is in: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvacig.inf_amd64_20170d282843d8a7\nvwgf2umx.dlland is detected as a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.H!mlafter searching online this file seems to be...
  4. How to remove detected virus with windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove detected virus with windows defender: My window defender found a virus and i pressed start action but nothing happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-detected-virus-with-windows-defender/23aca2dc-054b-47fa-b64c-7a74de41809c
  5. How to remove detected virus with windows defender

How to remove detected virus with windows defender: My window defender found a virus and i pressed start action but nothing happened https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-detected-virus-with-windows-defender/23aca2dc-054b-47fa-b64c-7a74de41809c
  6. Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender

Autorun.inf detected as virus by Microsoft Defender: Hi,I have create a custom autorun.inf which sets the icon and device label for the USB device.The contents of the autorun.inf are following[AutoRun] ICON = .\tS1_img.ico label=myDeviceIt is being detected as a virus with the following information : Name:...
  7. Presenoker Virus detected from Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Presenoker Virus detected from Windows Defender: So I installed the Nicehash Miner from Github. Now the Windows defender says it found a virus called Presenoker. I have read, that when you download something from Github, the windows defender can be triggered by some of the files github installs. Is that true?...
  8. Windows Defender Detects Safe file as Virus

Windows Defender Detects Safe file as Virus: My computer recognizes virus-free files as viruses, Why does she do this? please help [ATTACH] [Original Title: problem] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-detects-safe-file-as-virus/07ee1237-2725-42d4-8fba-0445630a6add
  9. Virus Detected by Windows Defender

Virus Detected by Windows Defender: Split from this thread. I have the same virus detected by my windows defender was detected 50 minutes ago. I don't own any of the apps you have installed that might have caused it but that happened to me. I own a Surface Pro 6, i don't know what to do so please help me....
  10. Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection

Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection: Windows Defender Virus and Threat Detection turns off and won't restart https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-virus-and-threat-detection/a5ac7da0-b8d0-4fed-9ac4-0ecc992a2059"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trojandownloader:js/fakepack

2. JS/Fakepack

3. js fakepack

4. windows defender detected trojan,
  5. trojan downloader js fakepack,
  6. trojan downloader starts in windows 10 after turned on,
  7. rojanDownloader:HTML/Sudail,
  8. TrojanDownloader:HTML/Sudail,
  9. sudail malware,
  10. trojan downloader sudail,
  11. trojan sudail,