Windows 10: Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it.

Discus and support Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all,I've ran Defender a number of times both on and offline. Have also removed logs and excluded the Defender history folder in case it was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BlitzhundUK, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it.

Hi all,I've ran Defender a number of times both on and offline. Have also removed logs and excluded the Defender history folder in case it was detecting false positives from it. Still seems that I've got this issue. I've ran FRST and have the compilation logs but don't really know what to do with them. This is a multiuse computer and I fear one of my teenagers has gone somewhere dodgy and caught us a coinminer that's running in an active process that won't go. Any help appreciated.Link to Onedrive FRST Logs zipped:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AviDYK0E8Hu3sWLRfCpF2lz2ZWgp?e=yUJtfZ

:)

BlitzhundUK, Aug 18, 2022

2. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA: Win32 / CoinMineromo resolvedor PUA: Win32 / CoinMiner no Windows Defender

Obrigado

Fernando Ramalho

FernandoRamalho1, Aug 18, 2022
  3. PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

PUA:Win32/CoinMiner i have this virus in my computer for over 2 weeks and its growing on and on and i cant delete it

shani nasirssempala, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it.

After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. http://malwaretips.com/blogs/trojan-win32-dynamer-ac-removal/

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Tenforo, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it.

1. Windows Defender detecting Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.I over and over but doesn't remove it. - Similar Threads - Defender detecting Behavior

2. Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over: Exploit:JS/Blacole.A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over: Exploit:JS/Blacole.A: Every few minutes this gets flagged, Windows Defender removes it and then it comes back again.It says:AFFECTED ITEMS:file: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple...
  3. Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over: Exploit:JS/Blacole.A

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over: Exploit:JS/Blacole.A: Every few minutes this gets flagged, Windows Defender removes it and then it comes back again.It says:AFFECTED ITEMS:file: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple...
  4. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  5. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  6. Microsoft Defender Antivirus repeatedly updates over and over and over, repeatedly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Defender Antivirus repeatedly updates over and over and over, repeatedly: Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 1.375.1243.0 repeatedly downloads and installs. It goes to 100% again and again and again and again and again. It never stops.The Windows Update Troubleshooter has been trying to analyse the problem for a while. Meanwhile, Windows...
  7. Win32/Coinminer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/Coinminer: Few days ago i downloaded a file game but I think it had virus. So after installing it till now windows defender finds a threat basically when I on the system. Its Win32/Coinminer. I did the full scan in windows defender quite a few time but it doesn't,find a threat almost...
  8. Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over:...

Windows Defender keeps identifying and removing this threat over and over:...: Every few minutes this gets flagged, Windows Defender quarantines it and then it comes back again. It says: AFFECTED ITEMS: file: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Apple Inc\CloudKit\iCloudDrive\MMCS\tmpm-0x0000000000000001 and file:...
  9. Windows defender detected PUA:Win32/CoinMiner

Windows defender detected PUA:Win32/CoinMiner: Status active. I can't find the file for affected items under installer/razer. I have let windows defender remove it several times but it always comes back. I have uninstalled everything related to razer. Windows removes it, scans and says it's fine, then finds it again two...
  10. Network printer detected over ethernet but not detected over wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network printer detected over ethernet but not detected over wifi: Hello, I have the problem described on the title. Whenever i am connected with a cable to my network i find the network printer, but the printer does not show up when i am on WiFi. I have tested this for both my home and work network with different printers and it still...