Windows 10: Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache

Discus and support Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is this a false positive? Its detected it at least 3 times now spanning 4 days. Each time it alerts me, I tell it to delete it, then I clear the entire... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vram, Oct 21, 2017.

1. vram Win User

Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache

Is this a false positive? Its detected it at least 3 times now spanning 4 days. Each time it alerts me, I tell it to delete it, then I clear the entire Firefox cache. run Ccleaner (non-infected version) and run Malwarebytes. Only WD is detecting it.

Running Latest Firefox with Ublock Origin

ESET online scanner = clean
    MBAM = clean
    TDSSKiller = clean
    AdwCleaner = clean
    Windows Defender = clean (after I tell it to remove the file.)
    Kaspersky Security Scan = Clean

Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache [​IMG]

:)

2. My program is no virus!

Hello,

I programmed a litte tool in c# (Visual Studio 2010) which is now detected from Windows Defender as Win32/Fuery.B!cl trojan virus. My program is definitely not spying or a virus. What coult I do if I want to publish it?

Thanks, Ingo

Ingo Delahaye, Oct 21, 2017
  3. CarolLJ Win User
    My program is no virus!

"Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl is a heuristic detection designed to generically detect a Trojan Horse. Due to the generic nature of this threat, we are unable to provide specific information on what it does."

How to remove Trojan:Win32/Fuery.B!cl Virus (Windows Help Guide)

Note: Ignore any ads that may appear on this pg.

CarolLJ, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache

Hi vram.

When you run MBAM are you using a custom scan to scan all files and drives?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Oct 21, 2017
  5. vram Win User
    I can't seem to find that option in the newest version, but I did go directly to the DIR in question and initiate a manual scan with MBAM and it detected nothing.

Also ran sfc /scannow to check for file corruption. All was good.

6. I the newer MBAM, click on Scan, left hand column, then Custom Scan.

Make sure Kaspersky is also doing full scan.

Caledon Ken, Oct 22, 2017
  7. vram Win User
    I changed MBAM to scan everything. Its coming back 100% clean.

8. Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache

Caledon Ken, Oct 22, 2017
  9. vram Win User
  10. zbook New Member
    The links that were seen on google indicated that it was a unique finding using windows defender.
    So all the other scans were clean.
    The issue is/are all of your bank accounts and passwords etc. with the uncertainty.
    Threat encyclopedia changes

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache

1. Windows Defender detects Trojan:Win32/Fuerboos.C!cl in Firefox cache - Similar Threads - Defender detects Trojan

2. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  3. Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender detected Win32/Floxif.H: My windows defender detected a virus Win32/Floxif.H and I tried removing it through windows defender following a full scan + Offline scan. Also used several other softwares like rkiller. but now after restarting the windows defender is acting weird:...
  4. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  5. Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender : Trojan - Win32/Redline.CAH!MTB: It shows up in microsoft defender and when I select remove from device it asks me to do quick scan. When the quick scan almost ends it gets stuck.What is this trojan? how to remove it please help...
  6. Wacatac.B!ml Trojan and Win32/OpenCandy detected w Windows Defender remediation incomplete...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wacatac.B!ml Trojan and Win32/OpenCandy detected w Windows Defender remediation incomplete...: I am running Windows 10. A Defender scan found both viruses, but indicated that remediation might be incomplete. When I clicked on Take Action, nothing happened. I ran MS Safety Scanner and it detected 16 infected files, but at the end of the scan, the report said no viruses...
  7. Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn

Trojan Win32/Dorv.Dirfn: Defender has been run trice in offline mode and has detected the trojan but can't remove it. I have Googled the Trojan and get no finds. How do I remove it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-win32dorvdirfn/f6ffa3a1-f627-4ede-9099-02cfb98d5359
  8. Windows Defender Detecting Trojan

Windows Defender Detecting Trojan: i downloaded a book file yesterday and it got saved in DVD drive E when i opened it, it asked to run it to view files and i did it, after few hours window security was popping up saying threat detected and i ejected the file, but still the window security is popping up and...
  9. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...
  10. Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD

Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl when installing Gearotic CAD: Hi; Many users have reported they get (Trojan;Win32/Spursint,F!cl) when installing Gearotic CAD? We now know certifying the software would eliminate this problem, however doing this for every revision implemented is impossible, nor is it affordable? As we attempt to...