Windows 10: windows defender didn't defend my pc

Discus and support windows defender didn't defend my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I now have a trojan by the name of "Bored Tamo Tennis" on my pc. I ran ' windows defender' 5 times and 'defender' did not find it. Yet, when I bring up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BeckyRushing, Dec 3, 2020.

1. windows defender didn't defend my pc

I now have a trojan by the name of "Bored Tamo Tennis" on my pc. I ran ' windows defender' 5 times and 'defender' did not find it. Yet, when I bring up task manager, it is still there. It is interfering with my classes. How can I dump it out of my pc?

:)

BeckyRushing, Dec 3, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Windows Defender Released

Microsoft has released the final version of its Windows Defender anti-spyware utility. Windows Defender is a product of the Microsoft acquisition of GIANT Software. Previously known as Windows AntiSpyware, after a two years beta period it's now available for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 under the name Windows Defender. Windows Defender incorporates Real-Time Protection to monitor systems for spyware activity, automated spyware removal with scheduled scans, full integration with Internet Explorer 7.0 and automatic spyware definition updates from Microsoft. Windows Defender is available freely to all customers running a genuine copy of Windows. Microsoft has also announced that customers will each be allowed to report two support incidents for free with Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Kursah Win User
    According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Dec 3, 2020
  4. windows defender didn't defend my pc

What the hell, windows defender?

https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...-2017/microsoft-windows-defender-4.12-174847/

28 False Positives in last 2 tests

John Naylor, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

windows defender didn't defend my pc

1. windows defender didn't defend my pc - Similar Threads - defender didn't defend

2. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why didn't Defender work: I just finished running MRT full scan,, it initially read 540 infected files. When it finished, it read no infected files. I looked at some of the files at the end of the list, they were links so I clicked some. Each took me to the Microsoft web page which referred...
  3. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why didn't Defender work: I just finished running MRT full scan,, it initially read 540 infected files. When it finished, it read no infected files. I looked at some of the files at the end of the list, they were links so I clicked some. Each took me to the Microsoft web page which referred...
  4. Why didn't Defender work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.: I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them unable to be launched. What do I do?...
  6. Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.: I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them unable to be launched. What do I do?...
  7. Microsoft defender offline scan didn't shut down my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft defender offline scan didn't shut down my pc: I recently got a trojan malware on my pc and I wanted to remove it or get some info about it by using windows defender offline scan. Anyways that's not what I'm here for, I'm here to ask if anyone knows why my pc didn't shut down after I clicked on "Scan now" while being...
  8. my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender

my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender: my pc computer softwear is not cabible fpr window security defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-softwear-is-not-cabible-for-the-window/687a178e-9805-4b15-a9b6-6691b84833a4
  9. Windows Defender Crashes my PC

Windows Defender Crashes my PC: Windows Defender crashes my PC after running a full scan for about 15 minutes. *Sad Quick scan is fine, updating definitions is fine. I am on Windows 10. Worked perfect on Windows 7. 56063
  10. Windows Defender slows down my PC

Windows Defender slows down my PC: Hi, Whenever I open any folder with lots of software programs than Windows Defender start taking more thing 50% of CPU usage, continuously. I know that it might be scanning them, but every time? It slows down PC too much that the icon of the program takes too much time...