Windows 10: Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

Discus and support Windows Defender disapper and cannot open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't open Window security and it open a box link to Microsoft store, i disapear in App&Feature but it still woking, what should i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Đạt Phạm Văn1, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

I can't open Window security and it open a box link to Microsoft store, i disapear in App&Feature but it still woking, what should i do?

:)

Đạt Phạm Văn1, Jun 28, 2022
  2. bijoy2526 Win User

Sub folder appearing and disappering.

Attaching the screen shot of the command prompt.
    Windows Defender disapper and cannot open [​IMG]

Windows Defender disapper and cannot open [​IMG]

some 376 files are there.

bijoy2526, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

defender scans

Hi Ian,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might occur if you have set any task scheduler for Windows Defender.

I suggest you to delete the task for Windows defender and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Search and open Schedule tasks.

• In the left-hand menu, open the Task Scheduler Library, then select
      Microsoft >Windows >Windows Defender.

• Double-click Windows Defender Scheduled Scan.

• Select the Triggers panel, then select Delete.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

1. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open - Similar Threads - Defender disapper cannot

2. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cannot open Microsoft Defender: I recently downloaded a game which asked me to disable my antivirus DEFENDERit already had a tool so i used it but when i tried to turn it on it showed this imagei tried the steps in these websites but they didn't...
  3. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open Microsoft Defender: I recently downloaded a game which asked me to disable my antivirus DEFENDERit already had a tool so i used it but when i tried to turn it on it showed this imagei tried the steps in these websites but they didn't...
  4. I cannot open Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Defender disapper and cannot open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disapper and cannot open: I can't open Window security and it open a box link to Microsoft store, i disapear in App&Feature but it still woking, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-disapper-and-cannot-open/74d9507f-a4ff-4322-8c45-47a2b6768cf8
  6. Windows Defender Disappered? Windows 10

Windows Defender Disappered? Windows 10: Hello, So suddenly i do not see Windows Defender icon below, i tried to find it on setting and see its option, the setting is blank! nothing is here (Supposed to be an option to turn on Real time protection, scan setting....etc. right?) [ATTACH] And when i go to...
  7. Game disappered

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game disappered: Hello a few months ago i purchased Forza Horizon 3 along with the Hotwheels Dlc when i reinstalled windows and logged back into my account it says i no longer own it and is forcing me to buy it again, was the game not tied to the Microsoft account? Can i get the game back...
  8. Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender

Cannot open Security Dashboard for Windows Defender: Just did a clean install of Windows 10 using the Media Creation Tool. During installation, I set up Windows to put the Users file on my D:\ drive (https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/move-users-folder-location-in-windows-10.260/). Everything went smoothly until I did the...
  9. Cannot open windows defender

Cannot open windows defender: Hello, after installing windows from image created by Media Creation Tools, I cannot open windows defender. This is the error when I tried to open it. How do I solve this problem? Thank you. [IMG]...
  10. cannot open windows defender

cannot open windows defender: [img] I am using Lenovo g40-45. whenever I click 'open windows defender', the message on the picture attached flashes. real time protection is on. your help is highly appreciated! thank you! 45833