Windows 10: Windows Defender DLL issue

Discus and support Windows Defender DLL issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start. [ATTACH][ATTACH] The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark Saldaña, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows Defender DLL issue

Windows Defender DLL issue 14dfb5fd-69be-4592-9d5e-d92e349f30b4?upload=true.png

Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start.

Windows Defender DLL issue 3dbea38a-c8be-449f-8e00-3f29bf579ac6?upload=true.png Windows Defender DLL issue 9cd7c021-1b59-4258-aee9-ce0aa2fe91fd?upload=true.png

The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry back to a older registry files from 2018, I save then clean my registry once a month using CCleaner. I have not installed new programs before this happened.

:)

Mark Saldaña, Jun 10, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 10, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Defender DLL issue

win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender DLL issue

1. Windows Defender DLL issue - Similar Threads - Defender DLL issue

2. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL Issue: Please advise on how to fix this windows issue post system update. Thank you! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/7677b9d5-3d9d-4a8e-a848-dd5cc300cf90
  3. windows defender issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender issue: how can I clear all items in windows defender protection history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-issue/79f2ac89-2f62-4575-82e4-8652afff4856
  4. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  5. Windows Defender issue!

Windows Defender issue!: Hello! Microsoft and friends, I am having a hard time activating my windows defender. It says I have another anti virus that makes my windows defender switched off but i don't have any other anti-virus installed, what shall i do?...
  6. Windows Defender Issue

Windows Defender Issue: Ever since I've had my new PC, I've been having a small, but consistent annoyance. At the same time, every night; Windows will suddenly minimize any full screen application to desktop that I may have open. I have noticed that it will not minimize Fullscreen(Windowed)...
  7. windows defender issues

windows defender issues: windows defender in my PC is not working. It's displaying this message. what do I do...? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-issues/5ed23fa7-3878-4ca8-bc6e-078642a9dfd4"
  8. Issue with DLL component

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with DLL component: Hello, Can someone explain what is happening with this situation? I have an app that was written in VB6 which uses msxml6.dll to provide XML functionality.to XML documents. It works fine on System A, but not on System B. When I try to run the app on System B in the VB6...
  9. Windows Defender issue.

Windows Defender issue.: Hello i am having a Windows Defender issue, im am prompted by a "local group policy" denying it. ive dug down into my programs folder, attempted to open MSASCui.exe as an administrater to no avail. im currently in my regedit under hotkey-local-machine and completely lost....
  10. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run DLL Issue: Got a new printer and so loaded its drivers and deleted the old one. Now when I start my computer I get a run DLL error message saying it cannot located the deleted software. I assume it wants to load as part of the start up. Tried looking at my start menu, but can't seem to...