Windows 10: Windows Defender DLL issue

Discus and support Windows Defender DLL issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start. [ATTACH][ATTACH] The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mark Saldaña, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Windows Defender DLL issue

Windows Defender DLL issue 14dfb5fd-69be-4592-9d5e-d92e349f30b4?upload=true.png

Everytime I start Defender it wont update or even start.

Windows Defender DLL issue 3dbea38a-c8be-449f-8e00-3f29bf579ac6?upload=true.png Windows Defender DLL issue 9cd7c021-1b59-4258-aee9-ce0aa2fe91fd?upload=true.png

The error code refers me to a DLL file. I've flashed my registry back to a older registry files from 2018, I save then clean my registry once a month using CCleaner. I have not installed new programs before this happened.

:)

Mark Saldaña, Jun 10, 2019

2. Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 10, 2019
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Defender DLL issue

win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender DLL issue

1. Windows Defender DLL issue - Similar Threads - Defender DLL issue

2. Run DLL issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run DLL issue: Hi there, When I open up my computer there is always a Run DLL issue that pops up and looks like this: please help me fix it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/917e4c8b-397c-46d4-8585-ab14bb8fa6d4
  3. running dll issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    running dll issue: [ATTACH] it's been a wile sins this message is printing when i starts windows, not having much trouble before, but now that i'm tring to install the new update it gives me a problem and it may be because of this apparent missing dll, but i really don't know what to do so...
  4. Windows Defender daily Occamy.C dll warnings

Windows Defender daily Occamy.C dll warnings: [ATTACH] Every day Windows Defender finds a new Occamy.C trojan in my E drive. I manually went through the drive and there is nothing suspicious (hidden files are set to visible), I did a full PC scan and E drive only scan with both Defender and Malwarebytes, including an...
  5. d3d11.dll Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    d3d11.dll Issue: Hello, I was trying to run an program on Windows 10, and it's giving me an error: "Could not load d3d11.dll". Troubleshooting steps I have taken so far: Installed the latest version of Microsoft DirextX - downloaded from Microsoft website Installed all the updates from...
  6. MSVC140.dll issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSVC140.dll issues: So I have looked around, and found the solution lies in reinstalling Visual C++ 2015 redistributables. So I did that. Repeatedly. It does not fix the error. I uninstalled all VC++'s to no avail. I reinstalled the program asking for it (Origin). Repeatedly. Also, it complains...
  7. .dll file issues

.dll file issues: Hello everyone Since the last windows Update i have issues with some .dll files. Most important is, that the steamUI.dll cant be found, so i cant use steam. I already reinstalled the dll and also steam but its not working. Does anybody else have the same issue as me, or does...
  8. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Run DLL Issue: Please advise on how to fix this windows issue post system update. Thank you! [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/run-dll-issue/7677b9d5-3d9d-4a8e-a848-dd5cc300cf90
  9. Msvcr100.dll issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Msvcr100.dll issue: Recenty i got a little problem with my vcredist Everytime i try to play my games (PointBlank.exe), the game won't run if my SysWOW64 folder has msvcr100.dll in it (and there's no error message appear on my screen", just like forced to close). but if i remove the...
  10. Run DLL Issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Run DLL Issue: Got a new printer and so loaded its drivers and deleted the old one. Now when I start my computer I get a run DLL error message saying it cannot located the deleted software. I assume it wants to load as part of the start up. Tried looking at my start menu, but can't seem to...