Windows 10: Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

Discus and support Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From Past Fewdays Every time i open Laptop its showing Virus in Defender settings even i deleted that file when i restart the windows again the same... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gadhi Sreenivasa Reddy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

From Past Fewdays Every time i open Laptop its showing Virus in Defender settings even i deleted that file when i restart the windows again the same file is comming back.If i Open Particular folder still i was seeing another Item.How to remove,delete,I tried with Defender settings also noo usee..

Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? c617d54e-c402-4970-8448-11f18b62c12a?upload=true.png

:)

Gadhi Sreenivasa Reddy, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 17, 2020
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    The State of Cryptocurrency

According to the reddit page i linked earlier, this is the solution:

• Disable Windows Real-Time Protection
    • Disable Cloud-delivered protection
    • Copy the .exe back over to the affected machine.
    • Add the .exe to the windows 10 defender exclusion list
    • Enable windows defender again to see if it would removed it again.
    • Startup claymore again.
    Here is how to add an exclusion:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...dd-an-exclusion-to-windows-defender-antivirus

4. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

1. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? - Similar Threads - Defender Dllhost exe

2. Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Windows Defender Security Check for .exes that are undetectable until a system...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FantomDestroyer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtnadk/windows_10_windows_defender_security_check_for/
  3. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now: Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x Do I need to update something? Please help...
  4. .exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .exe: So i was not able to run Amd.exe . To do so i went to regedit and under Hkey class root .exe i changed the value .exe to “%1” %* but the mistake i made was i did not gave a space after “%1”. So after i restarted my pc i am anot able to open any .exe files i tried...
  5. svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    svchost.exe msiexex.exe and explorer exe Blocked By Defender: I just had to reinstall my OS from a malware and possibly being hacked ( named pipilenes , user unknown , Edge Cp and svchost blocked from running dynamic script) I'm very leary of letting anything through controlled folders right now. I haven't tried to install any other...
  6. CMD32.exe window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CMD32.exe window: A CMD32.exe window appears from time to time with the following: FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml The system cannot find the path specified. Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+ FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  7. Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...

Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...: Hello all, I could really use some help with a problem we have encountered with a downloadable softphone application on our conferencing user interface being blocked by windows firewall. While we can run it anyway this may not be possible or inconvenient for external...
  8. Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...

Windows defender / firewall allow exception for softphone application with unique EXE...: Hello all, I could really use some help with a problem we have encountered with a downloadable softphone application on our conferencing user interface being blocked by windows firewall. While we can run it anyway this may not be possible or inconvenient for external...
  9. Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files

Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files: In File Explorer, I navigated to MSASCui.exe (the executable for the Windows Defender user interface). After doing a search, I found FOUR MSASCui.exe files. How can this happen? Should I just ignore that there are four files?...
  10. Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?: I've had a problem on one of my Windows 10 PCs for a while where the CPU usage spikes when you open the start menu, causing a considerable slowdown which continues for quite a long time afterwards. I'd assumed it was a problem with SearchUI.exe as that seemed to be using a...