Windows 10: Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

Discus and support Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; From Past Fewdays Every time i open Laptop its showing Virus in Defender settings even i deleted that file when i restart the windows again the same... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gadhi Sreenivasa Reddy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

From Past Fewdays Every time i open Laptop its showing Virus in Defender settings even i deleted that file when i restart the windows again the same file is comming back.If i Open Particular folder still i was seeing another Item.How to remove,delete,I tried with Defender settings also noo usee..

Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? c617d54e-c402-4970-8448-11f18b62c12a?upload=true.png

:)

Gadhi Sreenivasa Reddy, Oct 17, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 17, 2020
  3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    The State of Cryptocurrency

According to the reddit page i linked earlier, this is the solution:

• Disable Windows Real-Time Protection
    • Disable Cloud-delivered protection
    • Copy the .exe back over to the affected machine.
    • Add the .exe to the windows 10 defender exclusion list
    • Enable windows defender again to see if it would removed it again.
    • Startup claymore again.
    Here is how to add an exclusion:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...dd-an-exclusion-to-windows-defender-antivirus

4. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Defender Dllhost.exe??

1. Windows Defender Dllhost.exe?? - Similar Threads - Defender Dllhost exe

2. windows defender exe missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  3. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  4. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problems getting an exe to run because of windows defender

problems getting an exe to run because of windows defender: im trying to get an exe to run but windows defender keeps saying its an unwanted app. i normally just click allow and it works but for some reason but this option is not coming up now. any ideas? 179774
  6. Defender doesn't like my .exe files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Defender doesn't like my .exe files: I developed .exe files for use by friends using Microsoft Visual Basic 6 circa 2006 and uploaded them to my website in a zip file created by PeaZip. When the file are downloaded, they are indicated as possibly dangerous by Windows Defender. How does one make the files...
  7. Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.

Windows Defender Thinks My Exe File Is a Virus.: Hello, i made an Program and i Made a Setup For It Using The Inno Setup. After Compiling It, It Gets Flagged As a Virus. I Dont want this to happen....
  8. what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is dllhost? It has popped up on 2 sites now: Just wondering what the heck is dllhost on win10 and I just updated my stuff on my PC It just randomly popped up as I was looking at a Reddit article 2x Do I need to update something? Please help...
  9. Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files

Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files: In File Explorer, I navigated to MSASCui.exe (the executable for the Windows Defender user interface). After doing a search, I found FOUR MSASCui.exe files. How can this happen? Should I just ignore that there are four files?...
  10. Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Strange performance problem with dllhost related to EDP?: I've had a problem on one of my Windows 10 PCs for a while where the CPU usage spikes when you open the start menu, causing a considerable slowdown which continues for quite a long time afterwards. I'd assumed it was a problem with SearchUI.exe as that seemed to be using a...