Windows 10: Windows defender doesn't show anything.

Discus and support Windows defender doesn't show anything. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wouterrenaud, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Windows defender doesn't show anything.

So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows just this. How do i fix this?

Windows defender doesn't show anything. 25fce4f1-15ee-4404-9983-7c2a7da775c5?upload=true.png

:)

wouterrenaud, Nov 9, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows defender doesn't show anything. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 9, 2019
  3. Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

Tin Master, Nov 9, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows defender doesn't show anything.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows defender doesn't show anything.

1. Windows defender doesn't show anything. - Similar Threads - defender doesn't show

2. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything: My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything, and i need to fix it right nowdo not reinstall windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-broken-it-doesnt-show-anything/ea5ddd9d-c91b-4044-965e-621fad872399
  3. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything: My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything, and i need to fix it right nowdo not reinstall windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-taskbar-is-broken-it-doesnt-show-anything/ea5ddd9d-c91b-4044-965e-621fad872399
  4. My taskbar is broken, it doesn't show anything

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security doesn't show anything once opened: The only thing showing is "Security at a glance". Nothing else . I have tried to restart the "Security Service" task by going to Run and then typing in services.msc. But I couldn't even stop or restart the task. The next thing I did was give administrator permissions for CMD,...
  6. Windows Defender isn't showing anything

Windows Defender isn't showing anything: My laptop restarted out of no where, when turned on I tried to open windows security but nothing showed up. I looked for some help and it said to check services.msc, I did so but out of 4 windows defender services I only found 1 which was windows defender firewall....
  7. Windows Defender doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender doesn't show up: [ATTACH] So I opened my laptop like any other morning and apparently, the Defender icon is not present at all. I went immediately to Settings to find...this. Last time I checked everything was fine and W10 had some minor updates without my permission as usual. Any tips to...
  8. Windows Defender Doesn't Show the stat's and security details ..

Windows Defender Doesn't Show the stat's and security details ..: So I was googling on my defender and got this error. Want an update rn.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-show-the-stats-and/ef1ed5b6-bc5e-47b9-98e8-b2dc7d3bb129
  9. Windows Defender Security Center doesn't load anything?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Security Center doesn't load anything?: Title. Opening the Security Center from the taskbar opens the window itself, but no options are presented. A couple seconds of waiting are normal, but nothing EVER loads now. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? submitted by /u/Pikman_2 [link] [comments]...
  10. WIndows Defender not showing anything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows Defender not showing anything?: Hey guys,I'm facing a odd issue here.Am using win 10 rs5.After detecting a malware win 10 defender seemed to be fully blank![ATTACH]...