Windows 10: Windows defender doesn't show anything.

Discus and support Windows defender doesn't show anything. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wouterrenaud, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

1. Windows defender doesn't show anything.

So i wanted to scan a file with windows defender , the option wasn't there so i decided to open it and do it that way. But when i opened it it shows just this. How do i fix this?

Windows defender doesn't show anything. 25fce4f1-15ee-4404-9983-7c2a7da775c5?upload=true.png

:)

wouterrenaud, Nov 9, 2019 at 12:32 PM
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows defender doesn't show anything. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. Windows Defender doesn´t load in Windows 10 startup and run slowwwwly

After updated the Windows 7 to 10 and error in avast (loaded very slowly Chrome. , f.ex.), i was uninstall the avast and used the Windows Defender (native of Windows) to protect against virus, malware and others bad things. But, the system runs more
    quickly, and the Windows defender runs slooowwwwly; the rapld (quick) verification run slowly, 11.000 files in 9 hours (???????). Is correct? In Windows 7 the same process run quickly and the process take a 2 hours, maximum. Now, the windows defender´s icon
    doesn´t show in taskbar, and i can´t ideia if the program is full loaded.

Thanks

Martin.

4. CyrrusV Win User

Windows defender doesn't show anything.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

Thema:

Windows defender doesn't show anything.

1. Windows defender doesn't show anything. - Similar Threads - defender doesn't show

2. Project Menu shows up but doesn't actually do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Project Menu shows up but doesn't actually do anything: [ATTACH] Hi all, I'm having an issue with the projection menu / screen switching on Windows 10 Home, where the menu does open up when hitting the shortcut "Win+P" and scrolling through the different options with "P" while holding down the "Win" key but none of the option...
  3. Windows Security not showing anything at all

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security not showing anything at all: So i dont know what is going on, but it seems that somehow Windows Defender has been disabled entirely. Already checked registries, settings, runned malwareby and found some issues (some Trojan.FakeMS, PUM.Optional.DisableSecurityCenter and some Backdoor.Agent) and runned...
  4. Windows Defender doesn't start

Windows Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...
  5. Window Defender doesn't start

Window Defender doesn't start: this morning, when booting my computer, Windows Defender and Windows Firewall refused to start. In the Services list I saw that folliwing services were disabled: Windows Defender Antivirus service (WinDefend) Windows Defender Firewall (mpssvc) I could not change the...
  6. Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen appears when scanning computer, doesn't show anything readable: Recently, I noticed that whenever I scan my computer for malware, it BSoDs during the scan. I've tried checking the hard drive for errors, but nothing is appearing. The worst part is the fact that the bluescreen just shows blocks with diagonal lines. If anyone knows the...
  7. Cortana Doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana Doesn't anything: i'm trying to use my Cortana, it doesn't do anything, i cannot talk to it, I cannot write, It opens but without results https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/7a0e07eb-9b06-4b9e-b7c8-ee4b18b35319"
  8. Cortana doesn't anything

in Cortana
    Cortana doesn't anything: I try to find things for my Cortana and Cortana doesn't nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-doesnt-anything/35043d35-0f3e-4e5a-850c-b0b06fe8d2c2"
  9. Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad doesn't show anything that I can configure: Split from this thread. Hi, I have this issue whereby the touchpad doesn't show anything that I can re-configure its system: [ATTACH] --> I cannot activate my three-fingers, 4-fingers multi touch anymore. How can I re-activate that features?...
  10. WIndows Defender not showing anything?

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows Defender not showing anything?: Hey guys,I'm facing a odd issue here.Am using win 10 rs5.After detecting a malware win 10 defender seemed to be fully blank![ATTACH]...