Windows 10: windows defender doesn't work

Discus and support windows defender doesn't work in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/9c326b8f-0c72-490c-8a7d-db7ffc533555 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by 2415_400, Apr 15, 2021.

1. 2415_400 Win User

windows defender doesn't work

windows defender doesn't work afbca907-255e-443b-b73c-e666300f2d90?upload=true.png

I can't use it

:)

2415_400, Apr 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

windows defender doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

windows defender doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. windows defender doesn't work - Similar Threads - defender doesn't

2. Windows defender doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender doesn't start: Good evening,ultimately my Windows defender window doesn't start even if I try to launch it in some ways.Here's a picture of the problem: - I tried to do a scan of memory of Windows, everything is fine. - I tried to re-install windows, but it's still okay.What should I...
  3. Windows defender doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender doesn't start: Good evening,ultimately my Windows defender window doesn't start even if I try to launch it in some ways.Here's a picture of the problem: - I tried to do a scan of memory of Windows, everything is fine. - I tried to re-install windows, but it's still okay.What should I...
  4. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  5. Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...

Windows defender bug still not fix, workaround doesn't work. Deleted threats are reported...: This one doesn't helphttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-an-deleted-threat/b071cd2d-4364-4ca2-961c-dc430a841b14in win 11 there are no permissions to delete anything inside C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\HistoryI tried...
  6. Windows Defender doesn't work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender doesn't work: I didn't install any antivirus on my computer but Windows Defender says You are using other antivirus providers and it turned off Real-Time protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/50e65f73-d1c3-498f-83b4-a1203797f336
  7. Windows Defender doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender doesn't work: I didn't install any antivirus on my computer but Windows Defender says You are using other antivirus providers and it turned off Real-Time protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-doesnt-work/50e65f73-d1c3-498f-83b4-a1203797f336
  8. Windows Defender doesn't work

9. Hi team, Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan it doesn't work and comes...

Hi team, Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan it doesn't work and comes...: Hi team,Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan ,it doesn't work and comes with this error. Is there anything I should be worried about ?...
  10. Hi team, Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan it doesn't work and comes...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hi team, Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan it doesn't work and comes...: Hi team,Everytime I try to run Microsoft Defender Offline Scan ,it doesn't work and comes with this error. Is there anything I should be worried about ?...