Windows 10: Windows defender don't want to activate

Discus and support Windows defender don't want to activate in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, Windows Defender won't activate. It says "The Threat Detection Service has stopped. Restart it now." and when I restart it the error is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gosina4625, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Windows defender don't want to activate

Hello, Windows Defender won't activate. It says "The Threat Detection Service has stopped. Restart it now." and when I restart it the error is "Unexpected error. Sorry, we encountered a problem. Please try again." This problem has been going on for several days and has appeared without installing or modifying a program. I have already tried a lot of solutions from the internet including creating a key in the DisableAntiSpyware regedit or sfc /scannow or dism commands. The current version of my system is 19042.804 and I have been with the 20H2 for several months.

Help me please.

https://reddit.com/link/ly9otx/video/xefy7kz337l61/player

submitted by /u/gosina4625
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gosina4625, Mar 5, 2021

2. Cannot activate Windows Defender

On my laptop "Toshiba Satellite L455" I did upgradation to W-10 from W-7 (original).

There is no antivirus program on this PC.

I wanted Windows Defender to run. But it says that it is switched off.

Want to activate it.

On opening Windows defender, there is no option to activate it.

In step 2 of your suggestion, it says:

"Windows could not start the Windows Defender Network Inspection Service on local computer.

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start"

Can you pl give a method to activate the defender?

PrakashVarkhedkar, Mar 5, 2021
  3. fdm2000 Win User
    Windows Defender Firewall is it active or inactive?

Thank you Mac...... Norton appears to be active for all domains and Windows Defender inactive - was confused my what I saw in Services. I want to provide a rep point by alas I don' t know how?

fdm2000, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Windows defender don't want to activate

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows defender don't want to activate

1. Windows defender don't want to activate - Similar Threads - defender don't activate

2. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  3. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  4. I don't want to updare Windows Defender I have Bitdender Total Securiity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want to updare Windows Defender I have Bitdender Total Securiity: I have to update my version of Windows. I don't have enough space. I am unable ti find my External Drive. I would like to wait until I can locate it. One of the Updates is for Windows Defender I don't want to install it as I want to use my own Bitdefender Total Internet...
  5. Windows not wanting to activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not wanting to activate: Hello, so when I reinstalled windows on my MSI laptop the activation stopped working and I never changed the product key it kept giving me the error 0x80072EE7 and when I use the troubleshooter it gives me another error 0xc0000022 and says "We weren't able to activate windows...
  6. windows defender activation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender activation: I can not activate windwos defender on my device. in settings i do not have option for activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-activation/52864a19-5170-4383-a346-7f00cf0c02a0
  7. Windows Defender Don't work...

Windows Defender Don't work...: Ive had malware bytes installed since then, windows defender quinda started to fail and now it wotn start his virus and threat capacities. im desperately looking to fix my problem but it apperas windows defender now says that Imy IT administrator has limited access....
  8. windows defender not activated

windows defender not activated: in my new acer pc an antivirus named Norton is preinstalled and I used that antivirus until it expires. then I uninstalled that antivirus and tried to use windows defender but when I tried to run the quick scan it says that "your it administrator has limited access to some...
  9. Windows Defender will not activate

Windows Defender will not activate: Perhaps a year ago, a friend paid someone to provide a new computer. It is some HP model that came with Windows 8.1 pre-installed. It possibly also came from HP with one of the big name (Norton, McAfee, or whoever) "security scan" application installed. A freeware antivirus...
  10. Don't want window's 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't want window's 10: Can anyone tell me how to uninstall windows 10 please? 21444