Windows 10: Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

Discus and support Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MC AZMANNOOO, Jan 17, 2024.

1. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit.

:)

MC AZMANNOOO, Jan 17, 2024

2. Issues with Windows defender after upgraded to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• How did you perform upgrade? Is it through update or through media creation tool?

I suggest you to check the latest version of Windows defender by clicking on
    Settings>update and security>Windows defender.

If latest version is installed and still its not working then
    I suggest you to run Windows Update Troubleshooter

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
      • Select Troubleshooting.
      • Select View all on the top left corner.
      • Click on windows update.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If you have performed upgradation through media creation tool then there is no option to rollback. But if you upgrade through Windows update you can roll back by clicking on
    Settings>update and security>recovery>rollback.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 17, 2024
  3. Windows Defender Error Code 0x800106ba

I have done all this. When I go to try and find Windows Defender in the second step there is no Windows Defender listed. Windows Essentials is still listed and it wont let me uninstall it because it will also uninstall other apps.

So now what do you suggest. I still cant get my Windows Defender to work right and feel my computer is unprotected.

This has been that way ever since downloading Windows 10. Which seems to have problems after problems. I dont care for it all. Microsoft real needs to get all bugs worked out before releasing something. I waiting as long as I could to download this.

KaySigmund, Jan 17, 2024
  4. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

What the hell, windows defender?

Installing major updates like the April update will reset pretty much all Windows features including Windows Defender.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 17, 2024
Thema:

Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

1. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to... - Similar Threads - Defender dont reseted

2. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...: I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-after-reseted-my-pc-it/024131d8-e829-4e43-93c0-39fd460c20c1
  3. My pc dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc dont work: I Tried to downgrade my pc from windows 11 to 10 it did not work and i turned off my pc now when i turn on it it runs but my screen is stuck in a loop saying: HDMI1 and NO SIGNAL, anyone who can help Tried Everything...
  4. My pc dont work

My pc dont work: I Tried to downgrade my pc from windows 11 to 10 it did not work and i turned off my pc now when i turn on it it runs but my screen is stuck in a loop saying: HDMI1 and NO SIGNAL, anyone who can help Tried Everything...
  5. I CANT RESET MEY PC AND MY ADVANCED STARTUP DONT WORK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CANT RESET MEY PC AND MY ADVANCED STARTUP DONT WORK: I want to reset my pc for more space but when it gets to the loading screen with please wait it always restarts for some reason, this is the same with advanced start up. I've tried everything the web said even Microsoft can someone help me reset it...
  6. I CANT RESET MEY PC AND MY ADVANCED STARTUP DONT WORK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANT RESET MEY PC AND MY ADVANCED STARTUP DONT WORK: I want to reset my pc for more space but when it gets to the loading screen with please wait it always restarts for some reason, this is the same with advanced start up. I've tried everything the web said even Microsoft can someone help me reset it...
  7. I CANT RESET MEY PC AND MY ADVANCED STARTUP DONT WORK

8. I dont know what happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  9. windows defender cant find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender cant find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc: windows defender can find threats after allowing them before resetting my pc I allowed some threats on which was detected on my pc . i later reset it using keep my files making those threats still available. After resetting windows defender cant find these threats again...
  10. My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend: [IMG]so, when i turn on my pc, i can't do anything, opening start, clicking file manager, and i start clicking the taskbar, everything become black, but after that it come back like that again and again, how to fix it...