Windows 10: Windows Defender Don't work...

Discus and support Windows Defender Don't work... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Ive had malware bytes installed since then, windows defender quinda started to fail and now it wotn start his virus and threat capacities. im... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RandySoto, Apr 9, 2019.

1. RandySoto Win User

Windows Defender Don't work...

Ive had malware bytes installed since then, windows defender quinda started to fail and now it wotn start his virus and threat capacities. im desperately looking to fix my problem but it apperas windows defender now says that Imy IT administrator has limited access.

Windows Defender Don't work... 376ba1fb-bfeb-4fe2-9e6b-b684d102dabf?upload=true.png

:)

RandySoto, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows Defender Don't work... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 9, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 9, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Don't work... - Similar Threads - Defender Don't

2. How can I clear the window defender scan history when it's show up "You don't currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I clear the window defender scan history when it's show up "You don't currently...: I got malware from the office flash drive on Drive F: and got malwareExpiro.DD from it I know because it's show a notification on the screen , Then I immediately unplug the flash drive and used the Malwarebytes and Offline Window Security to make sure that there are none of...
  3. How can I clear the window defender scan history when it's show up "You don't currently...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I clear the window defender scan history when it's show up "You don't currently...: I got malware from the office flash drive on Drive F: and got malwareExpiro.DD from it I know because it's show a notification on the screen , Then I immediately unplug the flash drive and used the Malwarebytes and Offline Window Security to make sure that there are none of...
  4. Windows Defender locked my Account. I don't trust the phonenumber..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender locked my Account. I don't trust the phonenumber..: Windows Defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-locked-my-account-i-dont-trust/bcbc0cbe-c2b0-411e-8ff4-ecf045451513
  5. Windows Defender locked my Account. I don't trust the phonenumber..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender locked my Account. I don't trust the phonenumber..: Windows Defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-locked-my-account-i-dont-trust/bcbc0cbe-c2b0-411e-8ff4-ecf045451513
  6. Windows Defender locked my Account. I don't trust the phonenumber..

7. Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have: Whenever I right-click and examine ANY file using windows defender I get this message: PUABlunder:Win32/CandyOpenAlert level: Low Status: Active Category: Potentially Unwanted Software Details: This program has Potentially Unwanted Behavior Affected Items:...
  8. Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have: Whenever I right-click and examine ANY file using windows defender I get this message: PUABlunder:Win32/CandyOpenAlert level: Low Status: Active Category: Potentially Unwanted Software Details: This program has Potentially Unwanted Behavior Affected Items:...
  9. Window's Defender detects a virus on a disk i don't have

10. Phone number on Windows defender don't go through.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone number on Windows defender don't go through.: The phone number for defender does not go through. Says to check number and try again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-number-on-windows-defender-dont-go-through/4a1139c7-95a3-48e8-9885-f2e15c2a7a3f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender dont work

2. why dont my windows defender offline scan dont work

3. windows defender offline dont work

4. do i need windows virus protection on if I have McAfee,
  5. why would I need mcafee if i already have windows defender?,
  6. defender dont work