Windows 10: Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15

Discus and support Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,Windows Defender keeps telling me that these see below roaming files produced by Dragon are Trojan scripts, should I still be wary before... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by {GarethJR}, May 3, 2021.

1. Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15

Hello,Windows Defender keeps telling me that these see below roaming files produced by Dragon are Trojan scripts, should I still be wary before allowing them?I contacted the Dragon support team first, and they assure me they are legitimate Dragon files.Cheers,Gareth

:)

{GarethJR}, May 3, 2021

2. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatibility in Windows 10

Original title: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatibility with direct with what Windows 10 I still don't have a clear picture of compatibilitydo I have to buy anotherversion of Dragon or what?I am confused

dianebechtler, May 3, 2021
  3. Is Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 compatible with Windows 10?

I need to know if Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 is compatible with Windows 10

dianebechtler, May 3, 2021
  4. stallT Win User

Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15

Compatibility between Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10.1 and windows 10.

hello.

I am running Windows 7 with an old version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking [10.1].

I am worried about upgrading to Windows 10 because I rely heavily
    on using DNS 10.1

I searched bing and Google for answers but I only found people complaining about compatibility issue between Windows 10 beta and Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13![Dated February 2015]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much

stallT, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15

1. Windows Defender & Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15 - Similar Threads - Defender Dragon NaturallySpeaking

2. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update: I was lucky enough to have Dragon 15.6 work until this latest update of Windows 11. It now will not allow state changes meaning the red circle for the microphone will not turn green negating the ability to use the application. Furthermore, when attempting to open the program,...
  3. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon NaturallySpeaking 15.6 Bricked After Windows 11 Update: I was lucky enough to have Dragon 15.6 work until this latest update of Windows 11. It now will not allow state changes meaning the red circle for the microphone will not turn green negating the ability to use the application. Furthermore, when attempting to open the program,...
  4. Temporary file not accessible for installing Dragon Naturally Speaking 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary file not accessible for installing Dragon Naturally Speaking 15: I'm trying to install Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 Professional Individual, but I keep getting an error message saying the local/temp folder is not accessible. I've spoken to tech support at Nuance maker of Dragon, and they said the problem is with the OS. My system: Dell...
  5. Failed to launch UI Automation Server - Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Failed to launch UI Automation Server - Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 & Windows 10: Failed to launch UI Automation Server - Dragon Naturally Speaking 15 & Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-launch-ui-automation-server-dragon/3e944d86-55bc-460d-b492-1e41eb8ab1c5"
  6. Windows Defender only scanning 15 files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender only scanning 15 files: Just today, Defender started scanning 15 files only (quick or full) Quick scan normally scans 38,000+Full 1.11M+ everything was OK yesterday, support will call on 20/09/2019 Running Windows 10 (1809) on i7 laptop Has anyone come across this before?...
  7. Dragon center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dragon center: Msi laptop wont boot up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-center/2f168b35-7e84-4f79-b54d-25164fc29d77
  8. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 on Windows 10: Hello, on my old version of Dragon I could set it so that if it ever close it would automatically reopen. I can't find how to do that on the new version 13 oh Dragon NaturallySpeaking home edition. Sometimes my Dragon will close for no reason or something that I unexpectedly...
  9. Why did Office 365 remove the Dragon NS 15 add in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did Office 365 remove the Dragon NS 15 add in?: Hi, Ever since O-365 removed this add-in, things just haven't been the same. Installing DNS 15 was a breeze. All worked well for a few weeks. Then Office decided to warn me that Dragon addin created an "unstable environment" and would remove it. Now, while trying to...
  10. Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13?: I tried Windows 10 a few months ago and loved it, but I had to revert back to 8.1 due to problems getting Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 to work. It just plain wouldn't load up in Windows 10. That, however, was months ago. Has anybody got it working in current preview builds?...