Windows 10: Windows Defender Error

Discus and support Windows Defender Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why My Windows defender are error, On tool bar My windows defender SHOW sign excalamation mark after that I want to try open my windows defender but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sandi yusuf, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Windows Defender Error

Why My Windows defender are error, On tool bar My windows defender SHOW sign excalamation mark after that I want to try open my windows defender but it’s stuck like hang didn’t opened whereas I’m wait until Hours it’s very wired because I can’t choose any option to like freezing

:)

sandi yusuf, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Kim Tiw Win User

windows defender detected error0X8050800c

Hello,

This error indicates that there might be a problem with your security product. We suggest that you follow these steps to update the definitions on your Windows Defender:

• Update the definitions. Either click the Update definitions button on the Update tab in Windows Defender, or download the latest definitions from the Microsoft
      Malware Protection Center
    • Run a full scan.
    • Restart the device and try again.

If you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reply on this post.

Kim Tiw, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    windows defender

Hi Ronald,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to know some additional information to isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by Cyber_Defend_Team on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Windows Defender Error

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Windows Defender Error

1. Windows Defender Error - Similar Threads - Defender Error

2. Defender firewall error code 0x800704b

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender firewall error code 0x800704b: Defender firewall error code 0x800704bhow to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-firewall-error-code-0x800704b/9e7c2f88-cba4-41f3-a37e-e2656346adf4
  3. Defender firewall error code 0x800704b

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender firewall error code 0x800704b: Defender firewall error code 0x800704bhow to solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defender-firewall-error-code-0x800704b/9e7c2f88-cba4-41f3-a37e-e2656346adf4
  4. Miscroft Defender scaning error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Miscroft Defender scaning error: When I'm downloading a .docset fileJavaScript.tar from a mirror documentation sourcelike http://singapore.kapeli.com/feeds/JavaScript.tgz on chrome, I found it stay Unconfirmed.crdownload status after fully100% not network error download. I guess there's something wrong with...
  5. Miscroft Defender scaning error

Miscroft Defender scaning error: When I'm downloading a .docset fileJavaScript.tar from a mirror documentation sourcelike http://singapore.kapeli.com/feeds/JavaScript.tgz on chrome, I found it stay Unconfirmed.crdownload status after fully100% not network error download. I guess there's something wrong with...
  6. When i try to open microsoft defender it give me the error "your admin has limited access""

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i try to open microsoft defender it give me the error "your admin has limited access"": ive tried everything i can but nothing is working, how do i fix this? ive tried the removing work or school account, the cmd promt things, and i cant do the group policy editor method because nothing opens when i type it into windows+R....
  7. When i try to open microsoft defender it give me the error "your admin has limited access""

When i try to open microsoft defender it give me the error "your admin has limited access"": ive tried everything i can but nothing is working, how do i fix this? ive tried the removing work or school account, the cmd promt things, and i cant do the group policy editor method because nothing opens when i type it into windows+R....
  8. windows update error, windows defender definition error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update error, windows defender definition error: I recently reset my Windows 11 because of some other issues, but now encountering more issues.Some of the issues I noticed, computer is capable of going to the Internet, able to download things, but in Setting > Home, it is noted that the PC is "Not connected" and "Offline",...
  9. windows update error, windows defender definition error

windows update error, windows defender definition error: I recently reset my Windows 11 because of some other issues, but now encountering more issues.Some of the issues I noticed, computer is capable of going to the Internet, able to download things, but in Setting > Home, it is noted that the PC is "Not connected" and "Offline",...
  10. 2024 Windows 10/11 Defender scans skipped or partial scan for Reason[Scan Error]

2024 Windows 10/11 Defender scans skipped or partial scan for Reason[Scan Error]: I have several files being skipped by windows defender. Here are 12 examples but there are tons more each scan.Security centerThere are no exclusions listed and no policies.2024-05-21T11:54:25.463Z OnDemandScan skipped or partial scan for...