Windows 10: windows defender.exe is missing

Discus and support windows defender.exe is missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this is what i see when i open the windows defender [ATTACH] i look into the windows defender folder and i think the msascui.exe is missing need... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VanndenBuendia, Aug 26, 2019.

1. windows defender.exe is missing

this is what i see when i open the windows defender

windows defender.exe is missing c3dbcec1-bfd0-497e-b1df-f815a9c024ab?upload=true.png

i look into the windows defender folder and i think the msascui.exe is missing need help to fix this thank you in advance

:)

VanndenBuendia, Aug 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 26, 2019
  4. windows defender.exe is missing

Windows Defender is out

I was working on a computer infested with adware, spyware, and whateverthehellware a while ago. The beta version of Windows Defender found a few things that AVG, Adaware, and Spybot missed.

Polaris573, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

windows defender.exe is missing

1. windows defender.exe is missing - Similar Threads - defender exe missing

2. windows defender exe missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  3. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows defender exe missing: hello everybody,my problem is i don't find windows security or defender app in my pc.pc os information:Edition Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2020please help me....
  4. windows defender exe missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  6. Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Vc_runtimeMinimumx64.exe: I have just bought a new computer, and I've downloaded Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 through steam, and every time i'm trying to open the game I am getting the error message of the following C:\ProgramData\Package...
  7. YourPhone .exe missing

YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  8. YourPhone .exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YourPhone .exe missing: Your phone stopped working after a Windows reinstall by a Microsoft tech. I have discovered that yourphone.exe is missing from my computer after including hidden files in the search. I can't get any help from Microsoft support because the techs keep taking steps designed to...
  9. Exe files missing

Exe files missing: Logged on to find one of my shortcuts Streamlabs chat bot isnt working. Getting the error that its moved. I did a search and the only results were in a deep folder under user\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\localstate\appiconcache\100. There...
  10. Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Duplicate Windows Defender .exe Files: In File Explorer, I navigated to MSASCui.exe (the executable for the Windows Defender user interface). After doing a search, I found FOUR MSASCui.exe files. How can this happen? Should I just ignore that there are four files?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. defender executable missing

2. missing file in defender after removeing avg