Windows 10: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

Discus and support Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; A Windows box popped up saying: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of Host Process for Setting Synchronization on all public and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CHERYLWYCOFF, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

A Windows box popped up saying:

Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of Host Process for Setting Synchronization on all public and private networks. Choose: Allow Access or Cancel. There are two boxes a) private networks and b) public networks. There's a check mark in Public networks.

What to do??

:)

CHERYLWYCOFF, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

Hi.

You should allow the application in Firewall

.- Open Windows Defender Security Center.

.- Click on Firewall & network protection.

.- Click the Allow an app through firewall link. ...

.- Click the Change settings button.

.- Check the app or feature you want to allow through the firewall. ...

.- Check on which type of networks an app can access the network: ...

.- Click OK.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

Windows Defender - Firewall and Network Protection

Hi,

We suggest that you try restarting Windows Defender service and check if issue is resolved. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and type services.msc,
      hit enter.
    • Search Windows Defender Service.:1)Windows Defender Service ; 2)
      Windows Defender Network.
    • Right click on each and press Start.
    • Restart your computer and check if issue persist.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

1. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks. - Similar Threads - Defender Firewall has

2. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I receive the error message "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app". Normally I assume to be able to unblock the app. But the prompt does not have an option to do so.How can I unblock this app? Or how do I get back the checkboxes to unblock the app?...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app??: What happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-firewall-has-blocked-some/22ff75ea-2a87-4b03-a8b4-de633ce746cc
  5. Windows firewall has blocked some features

Windows firewall has blocked some features: I've been getting that randomly and it's so annoying I've checked my laptop for viruses and malwares and there wasn't any I even asked support center via twitter still didn't yet It has unknown and has many zeros and I have no idea what it means...
  6. Defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast...: I got a popup stating that defender firewall has blocked some features of Avast. It was after a Quality update on 08/11. I have searched here and through Google for other questions or/and responses and am not finding any other mentions of this. Can I allow access or is this...
  7. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app: I get the message above everytime I launch a new application and I’m confused as to what to choose. For this case specifically, it’s for a multiplayer game. Should I cancel or allow access to private networks, public networks, or both? Would anyone care to explain what...
  8. " windows firewall has blocked some features of this program"

" windows firewall has blocked some features of this program": i keep getting this message - it also says "this computer is blocked" "call 888.890.4333" critical alert.... system detected.... " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-firewall-has-blocked-some-features-of-this/e4709e01-37f9-4778-8164-29d17cbf5f1b
  9. "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats

"Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features...." repeats: Windows 10 v1909 There are 3 programs/apps on my NUC system that for some reason I regularly get "Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of this app" and I have to give permission to proceed. I have also manually allowed these apps through the firewall, but that...
  10. Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app: We have recently installed the Office 365 version 1908 Semi-Annual Channel update in our environment. Post installation of this update we are getting the error " Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this app" as per the screenshot below for Skype for Business...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of norton secure vpn on all public and private networks

2. windows defender allow public networks

3. windows defender has blocked norton. private networks public networks

4. what should i do Windows Defender firewall has blocked some features of CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess,
  5. firewall has blocked host process for setting synchronization,
  6. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of norton secure vpn,
  7. windows defender private network public networks,
  8. windows defender has blocked some features of firefox and private networks,
  9. windows defender firewall has blocked some,
  10. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of google chrome,
  11. defender firewall has blocked some features networks,
  12. windows defender blocked host processes for settin synchronization on all pulic and private networks,
  13. I got a windows security alert saying windows defender has blocked some features of this app - host process for setting synchronization on all public and private networks what should I do,
  14. windows defender firewall has blocked some features private or public network