Windows 10: Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works!

Discus and support Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello friends, well I'm having a strange and never seen problem with Windows Defender Firewall for some reason it is no longer working.... see my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zebulon, May 8, 2021.

1. Zebulon Win User

Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works!

hello friends, well I'm having a strange and never seen problem with Windows Defender Firewall for some reason it is no longer working.... see my attachments, so if anyone can help me I'm grateful; I tried to use the system recovery image that I made the day before yesterday the system was restored at first sight everything is 100% but when I checked the Windows Defender Firewall was still not operational I tried to use the group policy but the same error appeared there ... I'm thinking of shrinking the C: partition for install Windows 8.1 in dual boot to see if the problem continues or not what you think about it? thanks

:)

Zebulon, May 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 Enterprise to Windows 10 LTSC - MAK Activation

Hello,

Our software group is investigating changing our Window 10 Enterprise laptops to Windows 10 LTSC. We are considering this change because of the remote location of the laptops and the increasing issues with upgrading Windows in order to receive service/quality/security
    updates. These laptops are not connected to the Internet at any time. We activate by using another computer connected to the Internet using the VAMT tool (IID and CID files). We have a MAK license with the Windows 10 Enterprise version. When I load the LTSC
    over the Window 10 Enterprise 1809, the Product Keys are not valid. We thought that the same Product Keys would work with LTSC. Is this not the case, or is there another step that needs to take place?

Thanks in advance,

MJ

MaureenJankowski, May 8, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, May 8, 2021
  4. MarcAvt Win User

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC Volume License

Good afternoon,

I have two questions about Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC.

1). Is it possible to buy volume license of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC for only 3 computers?

The point is that I need this for different small and big companies that I install only 3 computers for a specific area.

So Volume license is normally for big companies with a big amount of computers but not this case that only is going to be between 3 and 5 computers maximum for each company.

2). Is is possible to upgrade from Windows 10 Pro 1903 to Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 version?

Just adding the key I know is possible but my doubt is that Pro version is bigger than the current Enterprise version available right now. So this is going to work?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc.

MarcAvt, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Firewall in W10 Enterprise LTSC x64 NO works! - Similar Threads - Defender Firewall W10

2. Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...: Hi - Can I re-use my activated W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021?I have a workstation running on W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019, I want to in-place upgrade this exact same machine to the newer W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021.Can I keep...
  3. Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...: Hi - Can I re-use my activated W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021?I have a workstation running on W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019, I want to in-place upgrade this exact same machine to the newer W10 LTSC Enterprise 2021.Can I keep...
  4. Can I re-use my W10 LTSC Enterprise 2019 License when in-place upgrading to W10 LTSC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC computer that needs to be activated. I had purchased the computer from a company in Tawian, but they didn't activate it. So it seems I might need to buy a license. How would I go about doing this?...
  7. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Defender Firewall is not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Firewall is not working: Recently I had just uninstalled Norton 360 and restarted my PC. Upon restarting everything I went to activate my windows firewall. However, I was unable to restore the firewall settings and it threw an error code of 0x800706d9 saying that windows defender couldn't change some...
  9. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC: Hi Please write original Enterprise LTSC license key (oem/mak) Thank you! :) 150612
  10. Windows firewall defender not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows firewall defender not working: i m using windows 10 and my windows defender firewall is tuned off . I cannot restore its settings and it says use recommended settings which wont work if i click it. Also the network status is dashed line .When I turn on Network discovery and save changes it turns it back....